We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Freego Bus @ Airport.

Singapore
Level Contributor
102 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
The Freego Bus @ Airport.

Heard from a friend that, there is a "Freego" bus that can bring people to their hotels at the Airport. All I have to do is to find the counter, tell them my Hotel's name and pay them. Is that true? How much will one pax cost?(bcos taking a taxi to Star Hotel seems a little ex for me)

Taipei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
6,993 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The Freego Bus @ Airport.

Oh yes, take Freego (Fe Go), Guoguang or Toward You (DaYo) AirBus from the airport to Taipei Railway Station. It will cost only TWD100~TWD135, while a taxi would cost at least TWD1000. Only Freego provides a free shuttle transfer from Taipei Station to Ximending---tell them which hotel you're going to when buying your ticket at the airport---and Freego offers a discount from the Tourist Pass, which you can pick up in Singapore or at CKS Airport. If taking a bus other than Freego, Ximending is a short cab ride away from the dropoff point near Taipei Station.

Nutty posted: "There is a booklet called the Tourist Pass. It has a 15% discount Coupon in theere. Also coupons for various other places. Pick it up together with Taiwan and Taipei Maps from:

Taiwan Visitors Association

5 Shenton Way, 31-11, UIC Building

Singapore 068808

Tel: 65-6223-6546/7

Fax: 65-6225-4616

Mon. to Fri., 9am to 5pm (lunch break 12pm to 1:30pm)"

Singapore
Level Contributor
102 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Freego Bus @ Airport.

Oh Thank You Cat, for the wonderful advise. It will be a great help for me. Just jotta joint down everything i see here. Hahaha

Taipei Taiwan
Destination Expert
for Taiwan, Taipei
Level Contributor
7,942 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Freego Bus @ Airport.

Looks like they ran out of Taipei Maps in Singapore.

Current Maps available as of yesterday was Taiwan Tourist Map and,Northern Taiwan Map and The Tourist Pass. Not to worry, the MRT Taipei tourist map si excellent and plenty available at the MRT Info Counter.

No, I dont really know whats going on there,another forumer at HWZ made this report.

Singapore
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: The Freego Bus @ Airport.

Hi Joy85,

THe Freego (Fei Guo / Flying Dog) is on your left after you step out of the airport entrance. Price is 130/140 Tw