We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

9D8N in Taiwan Itinerary

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
9D8N in Taiwan Itinerary

Hi All,

I’ll be travelling with my family (group of 4 adults and 2 elderly 50-60+) in Early Oct. My plan as follows, please comment if this plan is advisable.

Day 1: Reach Taoyuan Airport ~noon Take Ubus to transfer to Taoyuan HSR station bound for Zuoying HSR  Checkin in Hotel (tentatively near Liu He Ye Shi)  Love river  Liu He Ye Shi

(Eda Theme Park and Dream Mall are must to go?)

Day2: Hire driver to Fo Guang Shan世界麵包大師賽冠軍作品!-吳寶春麵包店 Lotus Pond  Nearby attraction Meinong Hakka Village Proceed to Xitou Monster village  Sun Link Sea  Check in Sun Link Sea Hotel

Day3: Sun Link Sea  Sun Moon Lake(Ferry and river Cruise)  Formosa Aboriginal Culture Village Nearby Attractions  Taichung Hotel  FengJia Night Market

Day4: CingJing Farm 2D1N  Hehuan Shan

Day 5: Return back to Taipei

If weather permits, will travel from Taipei to Taroko National Park (day trip)

Actually I have plan to travel to Alisan, but was advise not to go. Do you think it's better to go Alisan or Sun Link Sea?

Kuala Lumpur...
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 9D8N in Taiwan Itinerary

Hi I wil be goin Taiwan at mid-sept. I plan to visit Alishan and overnite there... can I know why u were advise not to go? As I know, the main road to Alisan is under reconstruction but it would be fine around mid-sept...Tq

Taipei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 9D8N in Taiwan Itinerary

Hi Ana,

Personally suggest to visit Eda theme park if you have children with you,however since elderly and adults in your group, please consider if your group like to shopping or not, otherwise you might can skip it.

Agree with you which is if weather permits, you should visit Taroko Gorge National Park in Hualien. Here for you reference if you need day trip when travel in Taiwan soon: topologytravel.com/giant-taroko-gorge.html

Overall your itinerary looks great, but sorry can't advise between Sun Link Sea and Alishan as both of these places have their own unique and criteria as well.

Hope you have a nice and enjoyable trip soon in Taiwan.

Cheers

http://www.topologytravel.com/

3. Re: 9D8N in Taiwan Itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 12:47