We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tomita farm in Taoyuan and Windows on china

Singapore
Level Contributor
71 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Tomita farm in Taoyuan and Windows on china

Hi,

Anyone been to tomita farm in Taoyuan? Went to the website but information is limited. Does anyone knows in end Dec what kind of flowers can we see? From the website it is written lavender... however lavender usually doesnt bloom in this season. Is the farm worth to go? I been to japan tomita farm in Japan, anyone know if it is comparable to the japan farm? Is there anything worth to go around the area beside tomita farm?

Heard about windows on china theme park.... is it more for kids or do you think adult can also enjoy it? I'm travelling with my husband and mother to taiwan ....

Any advice is appreaciated.

Singapore
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tomita farm in Taoyuan and Windows on china

Hi,

Think u can skip Tomita farm in Taoyuan if u have been to the one in Japan. I went just after the Sinlaku typhoon no flowers at all. In my opinion the place is very small, just a small plot of land. Can't recall seeing any animals at the farm.

2. Re: Tomita farm in Taoyuan and Windows on china

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 17:47