We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pokhara weather during October

London
Level Contributor
1,459 posts
157 reviews
Pokhara weather during October

Posting this on behalf for my wife and her friend who will be visiting Pokhara during middle of October while I do three passes trekking.

According to various website Pokhara temperature might be 23 - 25 degrees during the day time.

What does it actually feel like during the evening and early morning?

Would they need light jacket or jumper?

Would monsoon be over by then?

Sheffield, United...
Destination Expert
for Nepal
Level Contributor
14,652 posts
56 reviews
1. Re: Pokhara weather during October

Hi Sid

Pokhara would still feel warm to me in the early morning and the evenings. I guess other people might find it a little cool so no harm in having a fleece. KTM is a little cooler than P and a warm-ish layer is more likely to be needed there. They could buy something cheap once there if they preferred to travel light.

The mosnoon will probably be over by mid-October but some rain is still possible.

scoodly

London
Level Contributor
1,459 posts
157 reviews
2. Re: Pokhara weather during October

Thanks scoodly for your response.

They probably take something light or buy from KTM

3. Re: Pokhara weather during October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2017, 09:47