We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ward number for online visa application

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
87 posts
7 reviews
Ward number for online visa application

Hi, I am trying to complete an online visa application for Nepal but I cant figure out what the ward number is for my hotel in Kathmandu. Is there an easy way of doing this? My hotel is Hotel Friends Home. Thanks

48 replies to this topic
Southampton
Level Contributor
19 posts
48 reviews
41. Re: Ward number for online visa application

I've just filled in the online form and when I put in Ward No 29 it showed an error when I submitted, I could then only submit it by changing the Ward No to 26. As advised elsewhere, I gave both the VDC and District as Kathmandu and (fingers crossed) this was accepted okay

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
95 posts
523 reviews
42. Re: Ward number for online visa application

Note: even if you don't have the accurate ward number, it will not matter on the application. They don't check this--it's a formality only. Just submit 2 digit numbers until accepted ;-)

Edited: 26 February 2018, 16:45
San Francisco Bay...
Level Contributor
27 posts
109 reviews
43. Re: Ward number for online visa application

We had the same frustration. Arrived here Monday. Frankly no point in doing any of this in advance....don’t waste your time! You must still wait to pay your visa fee and wait to go through visa line. Just fill out the paper form at airport. Make sure you have a pen ready!

Sheffield, United...
Destination Expert
for Nepal
Level Contributor
14,625 posts
56 reviews
44. Re: Ward number for online visa application

It's also possible to download the paper application form, print it and complete it in advance for even less hassle.

scoodly

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
45. Re: Ward number for online visa application

Traditional Comfort Hotel is in which ward?

Thanks!!

46. Re: Ward number for online visa application

Any one knows Ward no. for The DWARIKA'S HOTEL

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
195 posts
10 reviews
47. Re: Ward number for online visa application

@NorthStar

Ward No 9

48. Re: Ward number for online visa application

Thank you. I submitted online Tourist Visa on arrival and expect to receive a Receipt with Bar code and I havent receive . Thought it didnt go through and click submit again. Wonder if will cause confusion

Reply to: Ward number for online visa application
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted