We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tourist visa questions Nepal bhutan?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
925 posts
145 reviews
Save Topic
Tourist visa questions Nepal bhutan?

Plan fly in kathmandu stay for 2 nights then fly to paro then fly back to kathmandu?

Is one visa or multiple entries visa need for napel part.

Bhutan part I will leave all to agent I knew it.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Sheffield, United...
Destination Expert
for Nepal
Level Contributor
13,397 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tourist visa questions Nepal bhutan?

Hi

Nepal visas are multi-entry so it probably makes sense to get one Nepal visa that is long enough to cover both visits to Nepal. Tourist viisas are available for 5, 30 or90 days. The visa clock continues to count down when you are in Bhutan

However, to give an exact answer, please can you say how long you will be in Bhutan and in Nepal the second time for?

scoodly

Mentioned in this post
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
925 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tourist visa questions Nepal bhutan?

Thanks.

Total lesser than 18 days. So 30 days visa on arrival will be fine for me. Cost US $40 right? Thanks

Sheffield, United...
Destination Expert
for Nepal
Level Contributor
13,397 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tourist visa questions Nepal bhutan?

Hi

Yes, that's right; 30 days at $40 when obtained on arrival (I think visas are more expensive forn the embassy and consulates in Australia)

scoodly

4. Re: Tourist visa questions Nepal bhutan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2017, 11:47