We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where in Nepal can i get Snow in mid November???

Kolkata, India
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Where in Nepal can i get Snow in mid November???

Dear All,

I am planning to visit Nepal in mid November. I would like to go to ofbeat places with my family including kids 3 and 9yrs.

I would appreciate if anyone can suggest me where to go, where to stay and how to reach there.

Looking forward

France
Level Contributor
3,450 posts
79 reviews
1. Re: Where in Nepal can i get Snow in mid November???

Hello,

Welcome to TripAdvisor forum for Nepal!

I think reaching snow in Nepal with a kid of 3 years is not easy job. You can't find snow is lower altitudes and higher altitudes need quite a lot of effort to reach. If you are find with views Himalayan peaks then Nagarkot, Dhulikhel, Bandipur, Sarangkot etc. are options for you, if you want to visit places with actual snow then I can't recommend you a place as you have a very small kid.

The only driving option is know is around Muktinath - Jomsom - Tukuche area but snow is not guaranteed either. You want to walk few hours once you reach those places to go nearby snow.

Good Luck!

2. Re: Where in Nepal can i get Snow in mid November???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2015, 09:45