We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Basti to Nepal(Kathamandu) via road by own vehicel

Bengaluru, India
3 posts
Save Topic
Basti to Nepal(Kathamandu) via road by own vehicel

Hi I want to visit Nepal from Basti. We are 13 members. We have planned to visit by the end of May. Plz guide1.Cost of Visa fees if required.

2. Charges per day for own vehicle.

3. NOC is required if any goverment servant is there.

4.Which route is best and till what time the border is open there.

I will be thankful for your jet set reply.

Sydney,Australia
Level Contributor
384 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Basti to Nepal(Kathamandu) via road by own vehicel

Number 1 dont know where Basti is

Numbe 2 last time I checked it was Npr 500 / day for indian registered vehicles to enter Nepal

Number 3 indian nationals dont require visas for Nepal but a government issued ID card is essential.

Number 4 dont know where basti is so would not know which border suits you best, opening time of the border checkposts for cars are before 6 pm I assume.

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
5 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Basti to Nepal(Kathamandu) via road by own vehicel

Basti is India,please tell us your Nationality, after than we can advice about your Nepal tour. How many days you want to visit Nepal tour? mail me or visit www.timetotimetours.com

best regards,

Tika Basnet

Bengaluru, India
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Basti to Nepal(Kathamandu) via road by own vehicel

Basti is in uttarpradesh India.

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
5 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Basti to Nepal(Kathamandu) via road by own vehicel

yes basti is India near Sunauli border,Nepal - india border.so how many days in your trip in nepal.I can make itinerary as you day .

Thanks

Tika Basnet.

5. Re: Basti to Nepal(Kathamandu) via road by own vehicel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2014, 10:49