We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

solo female traveller with 5 days in Kathmandu area

lilith923
1 post
solo female traveller with 5 days in Kathmandu area

Travelling solo and have 5 days to fill-in at the end of April. Will be in the Kathmandu area and looking for things to do which will give me the authentic cultural experience. Any sugggestions?

Kathmandu
Level Contributor
99 posts
1. Re: solo female traveller with 5 days in Kathmandu area

Hi,

I can suggest you following itinerary

Day 01:Arrival Day.

Day 02:Sight seen(Pashupati,Bauddh Nath,Shwyambhu Nath,Kathmandu Darbarsquare.

Day 02.Sight seen(Dackhhankali temple,western part of Kathandu,Kirtipur and patan darbarsquare.

Day 03:Sight seen in Bhaktapur9Bahaktapur darbarsquqre and Changu Narayan temple).

Day 04:Night in Nagarkor.

Day 05:Night in Dhulikhel and departure.

I included all the historical,religious part of the city,these are the main touristique places of the city.

Bhave a wonderful traveling.

2. Re: solo female traveller with 5 days in Kathmandu area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 01:50