We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight price of Kathmandu and Pokhara

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
3 posts
20 reviews
Flight price of Kathmandu and Pokhara

I would like to know how much of the

flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara (round trip) can local travel agent offer. Suggest to buy in advance or upon arrival?

4 replies to this topic
Sheffield, United...
Destination Expert
for Nepal
Level Contributor
15,228 posts
56 reviews
1. Re: Flight price of Kathmandu and Pokhara

Hi

Buddha Air shows flights for $250 for a round trip in late November.

Local travel agents can book tickets but you can also book directly on some airlines' websites e.g. Buddha Air but not Nepal Airlines.

I would book in advance to avoid flights being booked up when you want to fly. This depends on how long you will be in Nepal before flying to Pokhara and whether its's low or high season (to some extent).

scoodly

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: Flight price of Kathmandu and Pokhara

Namaste

Flight fare from Kathmandu to pokhar and return costs $250 but some agency offers some discount on that price.

Booking with agency is recommended than from airlines website cause you can get some discount and easy process with agency.

Thank you.

Edited: 13 November 2018, 23:04
5 posts
3. Re: Flight price of Kathmandu and Pokhara

Namaste and warm welcome to Nepal

$250 for a round trip in late November. also Local travel agents can book tickets but you can also book directly on some airlines' websites e.g. Buddha Air, yeti airlines but not Nepal Airlines.

Ahmedabad
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
4. Re: Flight price of Kathmandu and Pokhara

There are 2 airlines I know which operate domestic flights within Nepal. One is Buddha Air and another is Yeti Airlines. You can book the tickets on the website, it's quite reasonable. Travel agent site might charge more.

Here is the link of website:

https://www.buddhaair.com/

https://www.yetiairlines.com/

Reply to: Flight price of Kathmandu and Pokhara
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted