We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monthly Taxi Fare

Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Monthly Taxi Fare

Hello, do you guys know what is the monthly taxi fare in Kathmandu? I believe the monthly service is available but i have no idea about the fare. Thanks guys!

4 replies to this topic
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
192 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monthly Taxi Fare

Haven't hear of monthly taxi fare.

Won't hiring a car be cheaper?

Sheffield, United...
Destination Expert
for Nepal
Level Contributor
14,239 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Monthly Taxi Fare

Hi Bonny

It's not something I have come across but It's probably possible to make an arrangement with a taxi company or even a driver. The cost will depend on the frequency and distance of the journeys.

Perhaps somebody can suggest a company or driver to contact (sorry, I can't).

scoodly

Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Monthly Taxi Fare

im not considering to drive there as the traffic is a bit havoc (i guess). i got reply and the cost around 50k - 1 lakhs.. gosh..quite expensive.. maybe will try to find a private car...

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Monthly Taxi Fare

Dear Bonny B,

Welcome to Nepal in advance. Hiring a taxi or the cars will certainly cost 50+k inside Kathmandu valley if it's for a month. I'm pretty sure the private cars will charge you the similar. Only way you can get cheaper rate is if you've got any friends (the closer the better). Well, still wish you good luck with finding the cheaper rates.

Gokarna, Nature Lovers Treks

Reply to: Monthly Taxi Fare
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted