We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apology, and an invitation

Settle, United...
Destination Expert
for Nepal, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
2,381 posts
146 reviews
Save Topic
Apology, and an invitation

I won't be around as much in the next month to answer any questions: I shall be in Nepal, crossing Gosainkund and meandering through Helambu before going on to Chitwan.

If anyone else is in Kathmandu and fancies a beer, I'll be at the Kathmandu Guest House on the nights of Thursday October 27th, and Saturday November 12th. Ask for Alan Bailey - it would be good to meet you

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Apology, and an invitation

Hi Alan,

Lets Hook up in thamel for couple of Beers. shall I send you PM?

London
Level Contributor
513 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apology, and an invitation

Hi Alan

Have a great holiday - wish I could meet up! Do we get a blog to read on your return?

London, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apology, and an invitation

Hope you have a wonderful trip, wish I was there to meet up. Look forward to hearing about the trip.

western australia
Level Contributor
706 posts
281 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apology, and an invitation

Hi Alan

Have agreat trip.

Gill

Settle, United...
Destination Expert
for Nepal, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
2,381 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apology, and an invitation

Thanks folks. I'll have to investigate this blog business, having been inspired by other recent blogs on trips !

Nottingham, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apology, and an invitation

No i need advice! Reputable tour companies in Nepal for the EBC trek?? Help please its a mine field!

Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
81 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Apology, and an invitation

Thanks for all your great advice. I'll be in Katmandu on 21 November for a few days but hope to meet up on another trip. Have fun. Jenny

Kirkland, Washington
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Apology, and an invitation

I'm in the same boat as Rob K, I've just begun looking into a Spring trip to EBC. Many guide services to choose from, both US and local. Also, some offer Guesthouse sleeping, others tent camping. Pros & cons?

Thanks, Elle

9. Re: Apology, and an invitation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 20:49