We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to reach MCOMS(Pokhara) from Gorakhpur

Vijayawada, India
3 posts
How to reach MCOMS(Pokhara) from Gorakhpur

Hello Sir,

I am student from INDIA and i need to reach DEEP Heights(manipal college of medical sciences MCOMS) POKHARA i will reach Gorakhpur Railway Station can you tell me how to go further and please inform me about the travel cost

Please reply

Kathmandu
Level Contributor
928 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: How to reach MCOMS(Pokhara) from Gorakhpur

Hire a Jeep from Jayanagar to Nepal border. Take a bus to Muglin or may be to Pokhara if there are direct buses. Then from Pokhara Bus Park you can take a taxi to reach Manipal College.

All the best!

Vijayawada, India
3 posts
2. Re: How to reach MCOMS(Pokhara) from Gorakhpur

Thanks,can you tell me about the charges ,about the frequency of buses and time that takes to reach POKHARA

Kathmandu
Level Contributor
928 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: How to reach MCOMS(Pokhara) from Gorakhpur

I am not sure about the charges. Regarding the buses you can get buses in the morning and in the evening [Night buses]. And, I am also not sure if you can get buses for Pokhara. I used a direct local bus to Kathmandu. If you do not get direct buses to Pokhara, then simply you can drop in Muglin [Road separates from here to Pokhara and Kathmandu]. Then from here you can easily catch another bus to Pokhara.

Pokhara
Level Contributor
892 posts
32 reviews
4. Re: How to reach MCOMS(Pokhara) from Gorakhpur

Hi , you can take Bus From Gorakpur to Sunauli border walk about ten minutes & there is Direct buses to Pokhara from sunauli if you want tourist bus it leaves 8 : A.m From sunali but the local buses leaves about every two Hours for Pokhara , if you can offer a private car charter the taxi for around 4000 INR

the bus would cost you around 300 INR , once you drop off @ Pokhara bus stand there are taxis 24/7 & they will charge you about 300 NPR for manipal college from the Pokhara bus stand / take a Micro bus (Public) to The college from prithivi chowk which cost u around 20 NPR.

All the Best

Kind Regards

Hotel Glacier Pokhara .

Vijayawada, India
3 posts
5. Re: How to reach MCOMS(Pokhara) from Gorakhpur

Thanks,

Dose Sunauli border mean Bhairahawa, Nepal because in Google maps i cant see Sunauli border

Pokhara
Level Contributor
892 posts
32 reviews
6. Re: How to reach MCOMS(Pokhara) from Gorakhpur

Yes Bhairawa is A Town & Sunauli is a Small place that is why you can locate bhairahawa on Google Map .Bhairahawa is 5 Kilometers from Sunauli Border.

Regards

Hotel Glacier Pokhara .

7. Re: How to reach MCOMS(Pokhara) from Gorakhpur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 11:49