We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Incredible Tour - Ganpat

uk
Level Contributor
4 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Incredible Tour - Ganpat

I am thinking of booking a trip with Incredible Tour who are based in Jaipur and run by Ganpat Prajapat. Has anyone used them and know if they're any good? I just want to check if they're legit and any good. Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Jaipur
Jaipur
Jaipur District, India
1. Re: Incredible Tour - Ganpat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2018, 19:21
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Incredible Tour - Ganpat

The company service is not good you try more travel company

Edited: 19 October 2016, 10:53
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
6,214 posts
304 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Incredible Tour - Ganpat

Interesting "jodana1" - how you just joined Trip Advisor today and this is your first contribution. My first reaction is FAKE ID and that you are a competitor of this company. Your english is poor which is another give away.

Nice try, but it didn't work.

Jo

uk
Level Contributor
4 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Incredible Tour - Ganpat

I also received a pm on the same day advising me to hook with another company! Hildadajos I may be in touch :-)

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
6,214 posts
304 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Incredible Tour - Ganpat

Sounds about right harrymagic. I'm not surprised We see this often on the India forum. The amount of back room shenanigans that goes on between some of the unscrupulous tour operators to discredit honest and reliable tour operators is unbelievable. I am sure that after you posted you received PM's from other tour operators offering their services. This is *against* Trip Advisors guidelines and is spamming. Please report them for this by clicking "REPORT SPAM" in your inbox and delete. These companies cannot be trusted. Trustworthy companies do not spam customer this way. I recommend reading and searching the forum to gain the information you are searching. Advice from other travellers, rather than tour operators is great to read and learn from. Beware of the fakes like jodana. Some good things to remember. Get 2 to 3 quotes. Cheapest is not always best!

Jo

Mentioned in this post
6. Re: Incredible Tour - Ganpat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2017, 09:46
;