We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

India Drivers & Tour Guides iwith Crabtree India Travels

San Diego...
1 post
1 review
India Drivers & Tour Guides iwith Crabtree India Travels

This past July I was on a business + vacation trip to India. I had a once in a lifetime opportunity to vacation for six days before my work meetings in Bangalore. When my co-worker could not get time off to vacation with me, I was concerned about my ability to navigate the places I wanted to visit as well as be able to communicate in English. Fortunately, a colleague referred me to Crabtree India Travels.

I simply told Hemant my destinations (Delhi, Agra, and Chennai) and Crabtree did all the rest. For a reasonable price, I received dedicated drivers in air conditioned vehicles in each city with English-speaking tour guides.

For Delhi and Agra, my driver was Hukum Chand. He drove me everywhere safely and made sure I stayed on schedule with my itinerary while still being flexible enough to allow me to do an extra visit to Akshardham Temple in Delhi at a later time. I never had to worry about getting to and from my hotels or even connecting to flights at various airports. Thank you!

Pushpendra Solanki, my tour guide in Delhi was excellent with superb English. Because of his history education background, Pushpendra provided a ton of excellent historical and cultural information.

Crabtree also connected me to another driver (for Chennai) and three other guides on my trip: Isram Khoureshi for the Agra Fort at Fatehpur Sikri, Kumar to guide me at the magnificent Taj Mahal, and Morugan to show me around Mahabalipuram in Chennai.

The next time I have an opportunity to vacation in India, I will definitely call on the services of Crabtree India Travels. They make travel planning and execution easy and convenient.

Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
5,408 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: India Drivers & Tour Guides iwith Crabtree India Travels

Thank you !!!

2. Re: India Drivers & Tour Guides iwith Crabtree India Travels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2017, 11:46