We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

India Magical Trip

Brazil, Indiana
4 posts
Save Topic
India Magical Trip

I traveled with my wife in March this year , we visited Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar, Udaipur then Varanasi , in total 10 days. Our good impression started from the warm airport welcome by the director Mr Prem – who arranged everything for us from the accommodation, transport , guide and places to see , and took really good care of us during the entire trip, calling us at least once per day to check on us and make sure everything is fine . The hotels provided were very good , clean, having good position and great breakfast . We traveled the places with a very nice and discreet driver that waited us patiently until we visited and looked after us when needed.

We really enjoyed our staying in India and we already consider this trip one of the most memorable that we ever had! Incredible India !

I would definitely recommend India Magical Trip touristic agency and mostly the director Mr Prem for all the smooth arrangements, for kindness, good care and professionalism.

Edited: 07 October 2015, 05:42
La Canada...
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: India Magical Trip

I and my family were very warmly greeted by the representatives in Delhi Airport and we enjoyed some great moments in North India in the warm accompaniment of their hospitable team. The arrangement was very well organized and we fully enjoyed our travelling time. I was glad to see that they covered all the places within this short duration and we could thoroughly enjoy and view what we were longing for.

The hotel facility and most importantly the guide provided to us was excellent. He was deft in English and had a great knowledge about the place. The representatives were always with us right from our arrival to Delhi airport till we boarded our flight back to home. The Director, Mr. Prem Dhiman, personally met us and briefed all the policies and terms related to the tour and our safety. I and my family are very glad with their excellent service and will love to plan our next India tour in their assistance only.

As you are planning to have a tour of India shortly, we would recommend you to book your tour from India Magical Trip from our personal experience. We had a great and safe time with them and wish that you will also experience the same.

Los Lagos Region...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: India Magical Trip

Thanks for this information, It will really helpful for others travelers those are intresting to travel in India.

Spain
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: India Magical Trip

I visited India few months back with my family. Before visiting, I contacted many tour operators, but I found "India Magical Trip" was the best for me in terms of package and facilities they were providing. Therefore, I decided to go with them and I was not at all disappointed. In fact, they were awesome with their facilities and were true to their words. I visited “Manali”, “Shimla” and “Rohtang Pass” which are located in North India. As promised, they provided good transport, hotels and have wonderful guide who was equally interested with us. It was one memorable journey. We all enjoyed the service made by "India Magical Trip" and would definitely like to come back India.

Madrid, Spain
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: India Magical Trip

Tomé gira de Kerala de India Magical Trip este mes de enero y estaba muy contento de todos los servicios que mencionan en nuestra iterenry y hoteles están limpios con buenos servicios, conductor Sr. Subramanium fue excelente y especialmente gracias al Sr. Prem para organizaron este viaje para nosotros.

5. Re: India Magical Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2017, 10:46