We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

About Inside India Holidays

National Capital...
4 posts
About Inside India Holidays

is anybody know about Inside India Holidays Pvt. Ltd.

3 posts
1 review
1. Re: About Inside India Holidays

My husband and I travelled to India in Feb/ Mar 2015. All tours, transfers and accommodation was arranged by Prince at Inside India Holidays. All services booked met our requirements and expectations. The drivers n tours guides booked in each city were all very helpful and friendly. Prince was in regular contact with us during our stay to check that everything was going well. I will definately recommend Inside India Holidays. They are a great company with excellent service. Thanks to Prince for making our trip a memorabe one. Keep up the good work.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
4,455 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: About Inside India Holidays

Personally never heard about such company, may be some other person can give better insight

Kuala Lumpur...
2 posts
1 review
3. Re: About Inside India Holidays

when are you going john? i am dealing with them so far for my trip in december. and based on the review by ayesha, i think im going to give it a go.

Malaysia
1 post
2 reviews
4. Re: About Inside India Holidays

We had a holiday to India last Feb / March and have got Inside India Holidays as our Tour Coordinator. They not only offer great packages with charming hotels and comfortable transportation at reasonable prices but also guarantee journeys with hassle free. Therefore, a good travel agency is really an indispensable resource for making the most of our trip, time and money. Also, they do take care of you throughout the trip. They are highly recommended.

1 post
5. Re: About Inside India Holidays

Yes john.. I have been to Munnar, Thekkady n Kochi through them... Good service @ good price 👍🏼

Gauteng, South...
1 post
6. Re: About Inside India Holidays

My husband went to Delhi on a business trip. This was not his first trip, but the first one to be organised by Prince.

My husband is not an easy person to deal with and to please.

He was very impressed by the manner in which his trip was arranged from his transport from and to the airport - hotel to business meetings. Everything was very professional and time keeping was excellent.

The day that my husband was leaving, Prince and his colleague visited him personally to make sure that everything was well and that he was ready to leave. Although Prince had a prior arrangement and my husband was extremely late, Prince still waited for him to make sure all was well.

Prince and his team are very well recommended and a pleasure to work with. All future travels to India will be done by Prince and there will be plenty as my husband's company head office is based in Delhi.

All the best to a great team

Sharjah, United...
1 post
7. Re: About Inside India Holidays

hello everyone i just wanted to share my humble experience with you all:)i have traveled with the company inside India holidays Pvt twice,once i have done to golden triangle and this time i went for Kerala side and to be honest with you all inside India have made my trip heaven especially Mr.Prince who was very helpful and decent and was trying his level best to give us the best hotels and most comfortable ones,moreover calling usfrom time to time to check up on us and if we need anything. Mr prince have made all arrangement for us and was with us step by step to enjoy our trip...India was amazing and people were wonderful not to forget to mention to beauty of nature and food.and for this i really want to thank Mr.prince for his help and for being always there for us and giving us the best possibilities to keep us happy..god bless him and bless India. Thank you prince and thank you inside India holidays:).

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
3 posts
49 reviews
8. Re: About Inside India Holidays

Superb service from IIH! Shout out to Prince our Travel Co-ordinator thank you for arranging the tour and for checking on us from time to time. Your phone calls are really helpful and securing. To Kailash our driver for 5days (Golden Triangle Tour) is a very good, polite, respectful and careful driver. Make sure to request for him if you are planning an India Trip. Boss, our driver in Cochin, thank you for patiently waiting for us and driving us around. Sanjay our guide in Jaipur, you are the best guide ever! Thank you IIH for a wonderful and memorable trip.

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
12,569 posts
109 reviews
9. Re: About Inside India Holidays

Give more weightage to those given by DEs and those who have more reviews under their name. Don't give much weightage to single posts.

10. Re: About Inside India Holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2016, 11:48