We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Global Indian Adventure

New Delhi, India
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Global Indian Adventure

Hi, anyone have heared about Global Indian Adventure. I want to book a tour to Kerala. So please let me know if anyone heared about it.

Reality Tours and Travel
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Food Tours
Agra Day Tour Packages
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Discover India by Car
Day Trips, Multi-day Tours, Private Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Sightseeing Tours
Grand Mumbai Tours
Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, City Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
3,075 posts
270 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Global Indian Adventure

Not heard. but it is always better to book with local operators. I personally would prefer to manage all the things at your end for flexibility.

Kerala
Destination Expert
for Kerala, Kumarakom, Alappuzha, Kochi (Cochin), Munnar
Level Contributor
7,192 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Global Indian Adventure

check the reviews of some local operators on TA

tripadvisor.in/Attractions-g297631-Activitie…

( click 'sightseeing tours')

3. Re: Global Indian Adventure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 21 January 2015, 21:06
4. Re: Global Indian Adventure

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 21 January 2015, 21:07
5. Re: Global Indian Adventure

Removed on: 21 January 2015, 21:08
Accra,Ghana
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Global Indian Adventure

I have awesome experience with Global India Adventure ......You can easily book your tour services with them and I have booked Thailand trip with them you can find below my review for better understanding .........

Hi Sandeep first of all I would like to say thank you very very much for remarkable tour arrangements.

Due to deficiency of time I had given responsibility of my tour plan to Mr. Sandeep Mehta as per my dates and required activity He had organized tremendous tour for us as our all requirement with respect of dates.

The hotels and cars were clean and well maintained, Phuket and Bangkok drivers was very good, supportive and punctual. During the trip guides were giving us a lot of information regarding famous places, Indian food courts and shopping complex. During the trip Mr. Sandeep Mehta always given reliable reply on our call and messages whatever we requested

Once again i wish to say i am very grateful of entire Global India adventure team for remarkable tour

I am not hesitating to recommend Global India Adventure if you are really want to make your tour remarkable and unforgettable

Edited: 21 January 2015, 21:15
Mexico City, Mexico
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Global Indian Adventure

My experience with Global India Adventure was fantastic!, my trip was for "south of India", it is easily to book, the attention is personalized according to the necessities. Sandeep is a kindly person who loves his job and his service is the best!.

The trip was excellent, the tourist guide really offers more than he needs to do (also he is a good singer :)) , the driver and the guide were so kind, they offer a very good service, they were very punctual. Shankaran (driver), wow!, with all the experience in the cities we visited, the languages, recommendations, etc. I really want to congratulate them for their passion in their job.

Excellent agency really!!.

I am not hesitating to recommend Global India Adventure if you are really want to make your tour remarkable and unforgettable

pune
Level Contributor
1 post
93 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Global Indian Adventure

We four of us had booked a trip to Amarnath with Global India Adventure. All our hotel and road booking was done by Mr. Raj from Global. I appreciate there efforts to see to it that all arrangements were fantastic. They had provided a car at Srinagar and the driver was very polite and good.The hotels booked were very good and in our budget. Mr. Raj was in touch with us all the time and taking good care of our comfort. I fully recommend them as they are Professional in there work.

thanks for making our yatra memorable.

regards,

Neha Damle Pune

Edited: 27 August 2015, 14:57
Malaysia
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Global Indian Adventure

We are from Malaysia and we booked our Kashmir and New Delhi trip with Global Indian Adventure. Mr Raj from Global Indian Adventure did a very excellent job. The hotels and houseboat we get in New Delhi and Srinagar were very clean, comfortable and in our budget. The foods are good. The private driver was very punctual. Mr Raj fulfills all his promises. Before and during the trip, Mr Raj always give reliable reply on our call and messages. Mr Raj was really taking good care of his customer. I am impressed with his service and very thankful to the entire Global Indian Adventure team. I fully recommend them

10. Re: Global Indian Adventure

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2017, 10:48