We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indian Exotic Routes

Barlad, Romania
Level Contributor
10 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Indian Exotic Routes

Hello, guys! I plan a trip in India and I have an interesting proposal from a company called Indian Exotic Routes Destination. Did somebody used that company??Can you get me some reviews, please? Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
32 replies to this topic
1. Re: Indian Exotic Routes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2014, 18:14

Sunrise, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Indian Exotic Routes

Hello . My name is Bharath Boochoon from Miami Florida. I recently took a 18 day Tour of India with Indian Exotic Routes and I must say it was the best yet. I have used other tour companies in the past, but IER surpasses them all. All details were attended to and they were so helpful in ensuring our comfort and safety. Great hotels and tour guides.Their price was very reasonable and I am most happy to recommend them to anyone to please use this company. IER is the best I have used in my 15 years of doing tours to India. As a matter of fact, we just booked another tour for Fenruary 2015.

You may email me at rotimoti@aol.com for further proof.

Sincerely

Bharath Boochoon

Miami, Florida USA

Mentioned in this post
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Indian Exotic Routes

In February 2014, my husband and I went on an amazing 3 week trip to India and Nepal. After exploring several tour options in the internet, all of them very price, I made an inquiry on “Hello Travel” and was contacted by 4 agents, 2 of which by phone and the others by e-mail. After several phone conversations with Shyam Thakor, I decided to follow my instinct and go with Indian Exotic Routes Destinations Management Ptv. Ltd, IER Destinations for short. I confess that I was apprehensive despite regular contact with Shyam either by phone or e-mail, as there were no reviews in the web on the company he represented. During the months that preceded my trip, I had regular contact with Shyam, either by phone or by e-mail, who was amenable to make revisions to meet my requests with regard to itinerary and hotels. Price was not an issue as it was reasonable from the beginning. My apprehensions dissipated completely once we arrived to Delhi and were greeted at the airport Shyam and driven to our hotel (the Crown Plaza).

For the duration of our trip we had a driver at all times, and a local guide in every city for at least one day. After touring Delhi, we flew to Jodhpur and then drove to Udaipur, stopping at Ranakpur, then to Pushkar, Jaipur, Ranthanbore Park, Agra and back to Delhi stopping at Fetahpur Sikri. From Delhi we flew to Varanasi and then to Nepal where we visited Kathmandu and Pokhara. Our last stop was Goa where we flew from Nepal.

The hotels, all 4 and 5 stars, were picked carefully, some of which old palaces converted into hotels like Bal Samand Garden Retreat in Jodhpur, Udai Kothi in Udaipur, and Umaid Mahal in Jaipur, others international hotels like Crown Plaza, Ramada Plaza, and Radisson Blue, and a luxury tent, at Khem Vilas next to the jungle at Ranthambore Park.

Some highlights included riding a camel for 1 ½ hours in Pushkar, an elephant in Jaipur, feeding wild monkeys in an abandoned temple outside Jaipur, and going on a tiger safari at Ranthambore Park where we were very lucky to see a beautiful tiger. In Nepal we flew over the Himalayas on a small plane and saw Mount Everest. Other highlights were the numerous temples that we visited all over including one of the most beautiful pieces of art we ever seen (the Swaminaryan Akshardham Temple Complex in New Delhi), amazing churches in Goa, beautiful palaces in Jodhpur, Udaipur and Jaipur, memorials that took our breath away including Taj Mahal, and magnificent forts including Agra Fort, Red Fort in Delhi, and Fort Aguada in Goa. We also had spiritual experiences in the ghats of the Pushkar Lake, and in the sunset and sunrise Ganga river cruises in Varanasi.

Not quite a highlight, we also experienced the organized chaotic traffic in the cities in which was not unusual to see camels, elephants, and cows sharing the highway with motorcycles, trucks, overcrowded bus, and cars, crossed streets wondering if I was not suicidal attempting it, and crossed numerous red signs but never saw a traffic accident. Incredible India! Our drivers were all extremely skilled and competent providing us with a very relaxing trip.

The tour guides were all knowledge, ranging from excellent to good, but without exception very willing to share their knowledge and cultural insights.

Overall we had a wonderful trip. Since there are no roads without bumps, there were a few things that did not go as predicted, but there were minor events and most of which out of anybody’s control such as some traffic delays, a flat tire, and possibly a few others that we can no longer recall. This amazing experience was not possible without the expert planning and organizing of our travel agent at the Indian Exotic Routes (IER Destination Management Ptv. Ltd). If we had to do it all over again, we would do it in a heart beat. We strongly recommend this tour company without reservations. Furthermore if we decide to go back to India to see other sites, we will go with the same company.

Mentioned in this post
Jodhpur
Jodhpur
Jodhpur District, India
Udaipur
Udaipur
Udaipur District, India
Ranakpur
Ranakpur
Pali District, India
Pushkar
Pushkar
Ajmer District, India
Jaipur
Jaipur
Jaipur District, India
Agra
Agra
Agra District, India
Varanasi
Varanasi
Varanasi District, India
Kathmandu
Kathmandu
Kathmandu Valley, Nepal
Pokhara
Pokhara
Gandaki Zone, Nepal
Goa
Goa
India
Ranthambore National Park
Ranthambore National Park
Sawai Madhopur District, India
Mount Everest
Mount Everest
360 Reviews
Sagarmatha National Park, Nepal
Akshardham Temple
Akshardham Temple
1,707 Reviews
Ahmedabad, India
New Delhi
New Delhi
National Capital Territory of Delhi, India
Taj Mahal
Taj Mahal
26,202 Reviews
Agra, India
Agra Fort
Agra Fort
9,921 Reviews
Agra, India
Fort Aguada
Fort Aguada
1,339 Reviews
Sinquerim, India
Pushkar Lake
Pushkar Lake
2,400 Reviews
Pushkar, India
Incredible India by Car
Incredible India by Car
296 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Barlad, Romania
Level Contributor
10 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Indian Exotic Routes

thank, you, guys, very nice to hear this for this company I will email you to ask details. So if somebody can get new reviesw, please do!

Mullingar, Ireland
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Indian Exotic Routes

Hi toratora09. IER are very professional, excellent communicators & have a great knowledge of their business. I couldn't recommend them more. I dealt with Harish Kumar & he was outstanding. I travelled from Ireland to India via Abu Dhabi in February of this year. My parents joined me from South Africa. Nothing was too much of a big deal & once in India we changed a few of our plans & even then, Harish & co were very helpful. We met him & Shyam Thakur personally on arrival in New Delhi & this was a very nice touch. I couldn't recommend this company enough.

Mentioned in this post
Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi
Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
New Delhi
New Delhi
National Capital Territory of Delhi, India
Barlad, Romania
Level Contributor
10 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Indian Exotic Routes

Thank you, guru....it is so nice to hear that somebody is so profesional.....

Mumbai, India
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Indian Exotic Routes

Why has the Tripadvisor removed the posts? This agency seems to be quite fishy and moreover looks like self promotion in different names!!

Edited: 09 September 2014, 12:52
Jaipur
Level Contributor
539 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Indian Exotic Routes

Thanks for sharing this information, it will be helpful for others.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
235 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Indian Exotic Routes

Dear toratora09,

be careful when you taking any decision. i never heard about this company

best regards

delhiguide

Barlad, Romania
Level Contributor
10 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Indian Exotic Routes

It is not fair play from you, a one day member from india, to comment about a thing you did not hear!!! if you are in this business, i will wate a better offert from you....

Reply to: Indian Exotic Routes
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted