We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

India Someday the best travel agency!

Santiago, Chile
Level Contributor
1 post
269 reviews
Save Topic
India Someday the best travel agency!

If it is your first time in India, let India Someday be your travel agency!

They are an amazing agency who will put together a really clear trip for you with various options of hotels depending on your price range. The agency is totally transparent and will go out of their way to make your stay in India the best possible! We even had to make last minute changes to our trip and the agency was kind enough to accomodate and arrange everyting for us!

I would definetly recommend the services of India Someday to anyone travelling to India, the owners will keep in touch with you throughout the trip to make that everything is going smoothly and you can pay everything in advance so when you arrive everything is taken care of!

107 replies to this topic
Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: India Someday the best travel agency!

I used India Someday to plan a very short (but intense) trip to India, a country where I've been many times in the past. Normally I organize my trips by myself, but this year I had no time to do it. Abbas, from India Someday, has been an excellent travel organizer and led me through alternatives and destinations with very good inputs. Booking, ideas and fares have always been precise and bright and mostly, his way of keeping in touch and taking care of the details was efficient and transparent. Vouchers, payments, itineraries: all perfect. Congratulations to this young and talented team!

On my last day in Mumbai, after visiting Kolkata, Varanasi and Khajuraho in 10 days and many domestic flights, I personally met Abbas and had the chance to thank him and give my personal feedback. This means, in the digital age, there are nice people behind a computer!

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: India Someday the best travel agency!

My girlfriend and I recently spent a couple of weeks in Kerala (kovalam, kottayam, thekkady and kochi). As i had met abbas from india someday a few years back in mumbai, we asked them to help us plan our trip. I have travelled a fair bit in the north of india before- back then I had a bit more time on my hands to do all the planning myself, but had still found it difficult and frustrating on occasions in knowing the most suitable places to stay, and especially in arranging travel. In this respect it was a breath of fresh air having Abbas to help! He gave us advice on our itinerary, accommodation (the places he suggested were ideal) and travel, and once we had agreed it he took care of all the bookings. what's more, he even helped us to change our plans mid-trip, which was really appreciated as we felt it enabled us to make the most of our time in kerala. As abbas also arranged the hotel payments, it meant that we didn't have to worry about carrying large amounts of cash / travellers cheques (which can be a faff to change), or incur severe charges for using the card abroad. In summary, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend India someday - Abbas and his team provide a great service and contributed to us having a fantastic trip. For a 2-3 week break, I think this is a great option: you get an itinerary tailored to your interests and budget, advice from Abbas and others that have travelled extensively in India, and far less stress that than if you plan the trip by yourself!

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: India Someday the best travel agency!

I used India Someday to plan my trip in Kerala in January 2014. Initially, we reached out to another agency but the communication was poor and the costs they came back with very high. And that's how we ended up contacting India Someday.

Three hours after my first discussion with Abbas, I already received a plan for the trip with details on accommodation and at less then half the price the first initial agency came back with.

So, it was an easy decision..we said yes and that's how our amazing trip to Kerala was planned.

Abbas went the extra mile to ensure that we get the most of our trip..We stayed in Casa de Fauna in Munnar and we had the best view of sunsets we could wish for.Driving around the tea plantations (with a driver arranged by Abbas) was a great experience as well, as we didn't get only a driver but also a guide...

Kumarakom was again a great experience..we stayed in a home stay Backawaters Heritage where we had probably the best Indian food we tasted during our entire trip. And as that was not enough, the garden was absolutely amazing with coconuts and banana trees all around us.

We also did one night on the house boat...and we kind off took this although Abbas suggested that a day trip would have been a better choice. We should have listened to him! The house boat although a nice experience doesn't give you the opportunity to really discover the nature, so besides the man-made islands is not much to see..

We ended our trip in Cocin were again we stayed in a pleasant home stay in the centre of the city that gave us the opportunity to walk around the city and discover all main touristic attractions by foot.

Kerala was one of the highlights of our trip and Abbas played a very important role in making this happen! I will definitely recommend India Someday to anyone who wants to discover the real India and to receive an amazing service!

I also know who I am going to use when planning my next trip to this amazing country :)!

London, England...
Level Contributor
2 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: India Someday the best travel agency!

Certainly the best Travel Agency my girlfriend and I have ever used. The service really is faultless. From the initial contact right up until our final stage of our trip Abbas and Harsh made our trip unforgettable. It was so personal, so considerate, so perfect. The best thing is that we got to meet up with them for dinner on our first night in Bombay. They really are two of the kindest people we've ever met.

If you are planning a trip to India and want the most out of your trip then you really cant go wrong using this service. We met a lot of people along the way who were struggling with trains, flights, accomodation and we just had no problems at all. We even recommended India someday to these people who were struggling, it's like they got swept off their feet and carried the rest of the journey.

Book with these guys while you still can! There business is going to be on the Global Fortune 500 in no time.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: India Someday the best travel agency!

For our experience of India, Abbas Slatewala in Mumbai was the electronic face of the travel agency India Someday. We are a family spread internationally and wanted to gather and do something special for our holidays. As it has been a dream of our family to visit India, we chose to spend a little over 3 weeks there over the holidays. Abbas and India Someday took the ideas/preferences/preconceptions that we had, and massaged them into an itinerary that was manageable on India time. Rather than choosing from a menu, we interacted around our personal interests/ideas while taking advice and suggestions from Abbas. Our experience was (1) Abbas and company, men and women, do a lot of travel in India, are intimately knowledgeable of where they send you and, as a result, can make the best, most amazing, connections for you all over the country (2) they are young and fully electronically connected, to huge advantage for “on the fly updates and changes”, helpfully flexible (3) their useful bias is towards helping you travel independently and to make India real, to appreciate India in all its complexity and diversity. Abbas was very reachable throughout our journey and was able to help us negotiate this country beyond anything we could have done on our own. A quick exchange of texts often made all the difference, clearing up confusion, opening an opportunity – and in one instance changing a flight when there was a delay due to fog. As a result we enjoyed a wide and rich experience, from the highest end hotels to neighbourhood homestays, cultural performances, temples, palaces, massages and yoga, boats, treks, spices and food, food and more incredible food. We even rode elephants crashing through the brush, and then spotted a tiger by jeep safari. We loved our journey, and it was a huge asset having Abbas’ and company’s knowledge and wisdom electronically at our side, and would recommend India Someday to any one traveling there “any day”.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: India Someday the best travel agency!

Good to know about your experience, it will be better if you can let us know the route and the hotels which you have used for your stay

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
1 post
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: India Someday the best travel agency!

I stumbled upon Harsh while trying to plan a few holidays within India. Believe it or not, even as Indians we need help to explore the vastness of our beautiful country.

My holiday plan was to surprise my Mom for her birthday and steal her away for a holiday, just the two of us. I did have a destination in mind but Harsh helped me chalk out all the details. It was all too easy and effortless. From booking tickets to hotel reservations to car rental. Everything was done, we literally had to just show up.

He helped me plan a beautiful holiday starting at Amritsar to see the Golden Temple and do some lovely shopping to McLeodganj to visit the Dalai Lama temple and some beautiful sights in Dharamsala. I have no complaints and they are now the only people who I would ever approach to plan a holiday for me. He organized it in such a way that I would have enough time in the places I visit to sightsee, shop and unwind. I think that's because he understood my requirements very well.

You definitely don't need to think twice to call them up and set up your next holiday in India!

P.S. If anyone wants details about my holiday, please don't hesitate to private message me here.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,352 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: India Someday the best travel agency!

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

9. Re: India Someday the best travel agency!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 31 July 2014, 15:05

Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: India Someday the best travel agency!

I also can't praise India Someday enough for the professionalism with which they organized our 13 day Rajasthan trip. This is not an agency that will send the same standardized itinerary to all of their clients but they truly take the time to consider all of your inputs and the needs of your particular kind of travelling!

Even though I have been living in Asia for quite a while and organized dozens of trips myself, I would always use their services again for trips in India.

So if you're not sure where to get started with all those options which India offers, just contact Abbas and his team and they will sure help you out :)

Reply to: India Someday the best travel agency!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted