We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Car and Driver in India - Anurag Kumar

Amsterdam...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Private Car and Driver in India – Anurag Kumar

Since Delhi was our first stop on our 6 month long journey we wanted to make sure that it will be more comfortable than the rest. We decided to go bit more luxurious than the average backpacker and decided to get Private Car with a driver. After researching a bit we found Anurag Kumar.

Anurag has been our driver for last 9 days and it has been great! We have been literally in his hands from the arrival to departure. We droves us and showed us around Delhi, Agra, Pushkar & Jaipur. Anurag is a great driver, very professional, adapts the restaurants to your budget, always on time and tallest Indian we have ever seen. He has 10 years of experience and knows his stuff. If you want to visit India and have bit more budget than the average backpacker and don’t want to waste time, get a private car with a driver like Anurag!

I would suggest you to hire Anurag directly, since you will get better price. For 9-day trip for 2 people you will be expected to pay max. 18000 Indian rupees plus tip.

Make sure that you get an all-inclusive price (excl. tip)! Ask for no hidden fees/costs. This applies for everything in India.

Anurag Kumar

Email: anurag_phalswal56@yahoo.co.in

Tel.: +918800717667

If you have any questions regarding Anurag or any part of the trip just drop me an email!

Nerja, Andalucia...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Car and Driver in India – Anurag Kumar

Hello to everybody...my name is Sonia and I come from Spain.

We had a beautiful journey with Anurag through the norht of India and it was a incredible experience....

Anurag besides been a great driver was an amazing travel companion friendly and very well mannered.....

It is highly recommended.....

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Car and Driver in India – Anurag Kumar

We travelled for two months through India and for six weeks we had Anurag (Anu) as our driver, first all over Rajasthan, which he knows inside out and at a later stage to the north. He is not only a good and especially safe driver, but also a good and reliable guide, who is respected everywhere we went amongst the locals in every town and city we visited. In six weeks we really got to know each other very well and I learned a lot about India from our conversations together. Anu made our trip an unforgettable experience. He showed us sites off the beaten tourist track, our lunch in a little village with a Bishnoi family we will never forget. We highly recommend Anu as a driver and guide, he is very reliable and professional, allways concerned about the wellfare of his clients and wanting to give his clients the best experience he can.

No need to go to a travelagent because Anu can take care of helping to plan your trip in accordance to your budget. Travelagents in India are to be avoided anyway because of excessive fees and a complete lack of transparency in the amount they charge for their bookings.

Anu can be reached also through his phonenumber +919587443467

Sydney, Australia
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Car and Driver in India – Anurag Kumar

We organised a tour of Rajasthan through a travel agent in Mumbai, and yes,

they did lack transparency, and (honesty)

However, we were fortunate that Anurag Kumar was their choice of driver for the second half of this tour.

He met us at Delhi after an overnight train from Varanasi.

We can happily confirm all that has been said in the above posts.

Anu is an absolutely skilled and professional driver.

We liked to joke that India has the best roads in the world...

it's just that you have to be born in India to know how to use them.

Through all the thousands of kilometres we felt safe and relaxed.

Anu is a fine gentleman who knows his country well,

especially the real India, away from the tourist tracks.

His enthusiasm and care will always be remembered by us

and we look forward to meeting him again when we return next year.

Anu atulya!

David Newman, and

Diane Baradinsky

Burnaby, British...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Car and Driver in India – Anurag Kumar

Saw and read all of the reviews on here. I won't bother to go into the details, but Anu is one of the nicest people (and honest) that you can find as a driver in India. Definitely recommend him as a driver as he is very knowledgeable of many of the areas in northern India, professional, and open to suggestions (such as eating at cheaper places or different type of foods). Agree wholeheartedly with the rest of the reviews on here. Thanks Anu for the great trip around the Golden Triangle!!

P.S. Call him directly. He is great with english and is more likely to give you an accurate pricing instead of going through a travel agency, majority of which appear to cheat you quite a bit.

+91-8800717667 - Anurag Kumar

CH
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Private Car and Driver in India – Anurag Kumar

Anu was our driver for 8 days. We travelled from Delhi to Varanasi without any problems. Anu is a perfect driver. As a foreigner it won't be possible to drive in India. Anu took care of us at any time. If you don't like to go on any shops, please tell him at the beginning of your trip. Sometimes you meet local guides who will push you to go into shops to buy things you will never use. Anu will manage it for you. If you prefer real Indian food (no tourist places), please ask Anu for authentic restaurants. He knows a few.

Please talk to him, he likes to communicate with people around the world or to take a whiskey together with him. He knows a lot about his country: From the east to the west, India is the best 

Rating: 5 of 5 stars

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Private Car and Driver in India – Anurag Kumar

Anurag is superb driver as well as wonderful colleague who helped a lot in our India Trip on mid of Feb 2015.

He was very friendly and helpful in shopping as he knows most of the popular places in Delhi.

He appointed Mr.Manjeed as our driver who brought us to Shimla and Manali. He was another wonderful person we had in our trip. He brought us to good restaurants for foods, he was punctual in morning so that we didn't need to wait for even a single second and he was very calm even we spent some time in photography while travelling to places.

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Private Car and Driver in India – Anurag Kumar

Thank you so mach to made our trip as WONDERFUL TRIP. His driver (Manjeeth) and assistant gave us a massive support all over the places.

By their support we enjoyed all places as scheduled (Simla -> Manali -> Chandigarh -> Taj Mahal).

In Agra, he assigned a guide (Rahul Singh) to explore the Taj Mahal.

Anurag and Manjeeth both are English speaking guys.

I hope everything has a value in this world. But we enjoyed more than that.

If anyone wish to contact him please,

Name : Anurag

Dial/Text: +91 8800717667

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/anurag.phalswal…

Agra (Taj Mahal)

----------------

Rahul Singh

Phone/Viber : +91 9837529509

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ra509?fref=ts

Thanks & Regards

Ruban B.

Singapore, null...
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Private Car and Driver in India – Anurag Kumar

We went to India on Feb 14th to 22nd. We were Six guys with lot of baggage. Our itinerary included, Shimla, Manali , Chandigrah, Agra and Delhi. Contacted Anurag, gave him our details and he arranged a vehicle that exceeded our expectations. Well maintained and luxurious.

All speaks English well and was easy to communicate.

We booked him based on tripadvisor instead of going through travel agents, and we did not regret the decision. He is well aware of the Northern parts of India. We had no issues sight seeing.

I must commend the professionalism in which Anurag and Manjeeth dealt with us during the whole tour.

We were able to stop the vehicle whenever we want to take pictures etc. it was like driving your own vehicle.

There is no down sides that comes to my mind, service is utmost professional. You get a Driver, Translator and Tour guide All in one. I'll hire him again when I visit India again. Certainly Got more the I paid for.

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Private Car and Driver in India – Anurag Kumar

I just really wanted to tell some great tourist service I had in India.

We were doing a photo shoot in Shimla,Manali,agra and hired vehicle from anurag.

He was really amazing and really safe and helpful driver.

He is very helpful and friendly with us,we enjoyed a lot.

I like to give many stars for his wonderful service.

if you are looking private vehicle at India, please look him at

anurag_phalswal56@yahoo.co.in

feel free to contact me at :mackyin@gmail.com

Level Contributor
1 post
57 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Private Car and Driver in India – Anurag Kumar

Anurag is an AWESOME TOUR GUIDE!!!

My friend and I wanted to make a side trip to India to visit the Taj Mahal but were a little worried about getting around and safety concerns. We hired Anurag as a recommendation from one of our other girlfriend's who hired Anurag for a her trip.

I highly highly recommend Anurag Kumar for anyone who is looking for an excellent tourist guide. We felt very comfortable and safe and there were no issues getting around.

He is very helpful, friendly, informative and a truly sweet guy! He knows all the good food spots to eat too! We are so happy and pleased we had Anurag show us around and learned a lot from him. He also had a great guide for us during our visit at the Taj!

I will definitely hire Anurag when I return to India!!

anurag_phalswal56@yahoo.co.in

feel free to contact me at :swang649@gmail.com

Schern from New York City