We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

India Tour Operators

Oakland, California
1 post
Save Topic
India Tour Operators

Can anybody recommend a high end India tour company?

11. Re: India Tour Operators

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 October 2011, 14:35
Kent
Level Contributor
32 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: India Tour Operators

Hi, I have just returned from a trip to India which was organised by Icon India Tours and I have to say it was perfect. They put the perfect package together for us and the price was very good indeed. The guides and the driver we had were amazing. They are based in Jaipur and they have a website.

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: India Tour Operators

TOUR OPERATORS

be cautious with travel agencies.to avoid greif.ask for travellers recommendation.or look for government of india approved agents they can be only helpful . we have used destination india travel centre for our services there email address is indiadestination@rediffmail.com

john salvano

14. Re: India Tour Operators

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 November 2011, 12:35
Kajang, Malaysia
1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: India Tour Operators

hi paul,

i have visited to india golden triangle recently with my 6 other family members (cousin, parents,uncles and aunty). we have taken car,accomodation and tour guide from javed ali. his web site is www.realtoursindia.com

he is contactable at javedali64@hotmail.com. he have done a fantastic job that all of my travel members are so much satisfied with his service providing every of our needs and as well as our requirement from the time we landed there till we depart. no words to say but i will surely recommend him to all my friends and family.

maxico
1 post
Save Reply
16. Re: India Tour Operators

We had just behind of us 2000 km and ten days with the driver and owner of the company REAL TOURS INDIA ,Javed Ali.We made the tour crossover Rajasthan.We have been exraordinary satisfied with him and the car.He has driven very carefully and gave us good recomondations for accomondation and restaurants.He knows all the routes.We can recommend him and his company for everybody and thats all for a very modarate price!You can contact him www.realtoursindia.com

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: India Tour Operators

I had an excellent experience with tour operator Travel Pals India (www.travelpalsindia.com, write to Amit, a.chopra@travelpalsindia.com) that organize travels in India, Nepal, Sri Lanka.

Perfect, full of attentions, chip. Very good the driver and staff that takes care of travel in all details, above all customizing service and travel made to measure.

All our family have travel in India with them.

If someone wants can ask me questions or advices.

Bye

Claudio

Victoria
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: India Tour Operators

We are planning a tour of south India in Nov.We are getting several quotes. Any body used Gets Holidays, TCI (Travel Corporation India Ltd, and The Travel Planet India?

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
5,183 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: India Tour Operators

Gets Holidays is having some positive reviews...TCI is a well reputed travel operator....don't have any kind of reviews but that doesn't mean that they are not good tour operator...not seen kind of reviews about Travel Planet India.

There are some suggestions and recommendations for other tour operator like TGS,Delhi Magic,elegant Journeys and Icon India and few more...check them.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: India Tour Operators

Yes, I can highly recommend Indovision Tours of Delhi.

We, a group of 5-6 friends, travelled with Indovision thru northern India several times in recent years, following strenuous treks in Nepal, Ladakh and Buthan. The Indian part to the famous cities of Rajasthan to Amritsar was designed and organised by Indovision (Anil). We were very pleased with his service and competent advice, the good choice of hotels, able drivers and guides and, particularly, his ability to meet individual wishes. In all, the service was excellent.

One of our friends fell ill last year in Ladakh due to high altitude and had to be flown to Delhi for emergency medical treatment. Anil organised the hospital and consultant (which were exceptionally good) and all went well.

We certainly intend to use Indovision again.

Reinhard Traub

London / UK