We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1wk trip to kerala

kuala lumpur
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
1wk trip to kerala

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to visit kerala for a wk at the end of July 2011 and wld appreciate if anyone could let me know a good agency that could plan the package for me.

I'll be travelling with my aged parents and would like to move on a slower pace and need an agent who could be patient with us :)

Thanks in advance.

Edited: 15 July 2011, 13:28
India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
37,426 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1wk trip to kerala

You may try www.intersighttours.com Mobile no. 09349757006 `

www.southtourism.in Mobile no 09600965600 / karthik

Both of them are reliable and competent.

Edited: 15 July 2011, 16:37
Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1wk trip to kerala

Hi...

If you spend a little time in the Kerala Forums, you would find a lot of threads where a similar discussion had been done. You too will find quite a few recommendations also. Also, lot of itineraries have been discussed, which will give you a fair idea of what you can plan and expect.

Regards

Prasanna

kuala lumpur
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 1wk trip to kerala

Hi guys,

Thanks for your feedbacks so soon. I will check with intersight.

By the way I did check out the Kerala forums and picked up Karma Kerala tours, have you heard about them? Are they as good as they claim to be?

regards,

Kas

Alappuzha District...
Level Contributor
445 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1wk trip to kerala

drop your requirement to www.messageboardkeralatourism.com

you will get so many suggestions

Cochin
Level Contributor
497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: 1wk trip to kerala

Hello,

this is nice time to enjoy Kerala tour. Also you can avail good accommodation in very competitive price. better to clear the booking in advance and avoid the last minutes hurdles

Regards

Samson Samuel

JV Holidays Pvt Ltd., Cochin, Kerala, India

6. Re: 1wk trip to kerala

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 03:46