We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bobby Thakur have a reliable car rental company in Delhi

London, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bobby Thakur have a reliable car rental company in Delhi

We recently used Bobby Thakur (Kalka Travels) for 12 days travelling from Delhi through Rajasthan. Bobby has a broad range of vehicles available at what we considered to be reasonable pricing.Our experience with Bobby Thakur was great. We had a good driver (Rajiv) who was always courteous, polite, well presented and never 'pushy' although he was always prepared to offer suggestions if we wanted anything in particular. I don't hesitate recommending this company and believe they would meet all your requirements. Their website is http://www.carrentaldelhi.com/. You can email Bobby Thakur through his website and get a quote based on your requirements.

113 replies to this topic
Winterswijk, The...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Bobby Thakur have a reliable car rental company in Delhi

I fully agree with the above post. Bobby has good, reliable drivers. They are raelly good at their job, knowing the way in city's like Agra, Jodphur, New Delhi, Jaipur etc. But also in the more remote areas they know the way.

Bobby's prices are very good compared to other rental company's. The staff speaks good English (and the drivers do also). And they keep their promisses, so no added costs, no pushing, no cheating.

Our driver did give us good advice during our 19 day roundtrip in Rajastan, he did know the exact time to drive from place to place and kept the car very clean.

So if your looking for a reliable, affordable, trustworthy and good car rental company in Rajastan: Check Bobby Thakur!!

Taco Tjalkens

www.tjalkens.nl

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bobby Thakur have a reliable car rental company in Delhi

I also had a pleasant experience with Bobby. We were a group of 25 from Malaysia. Seeing Bobby's representative at the airport greeting us was the start of a smooth sailing 3 days in New Delhi-Agra. The buses were ontime and comfortable, as promised. Bobby helped with train tickets in other sectors and made great effort to see that his men esp Mr. Tilak performed professionally.

Paris
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bobby Thakur have a reliable car rental company in Delhi

I found this post and I have to say from my side that I totally agree about what said previously. I travelled several times with the company Kalka Travels (www.carrentaldelhi.com) and I have to say that I was always fully satisfied. Service is there at any time, no compromise. When we arrive in the office for the 1rst contact, there is a short show in different languages that helps to know what to do and not to do. The drivers were always on time at the airport and very sympathic as they speak english enough and above all they never pushed me to the places where I did not want to go while they have good suggestion to visit places where I was not planning to go previously.

No surprises in the price also which is clear from the very beginning, no hidden taxes or whatever.

And the thing which I appreciate above all is that we are always in contact with Bobby Thakur during all the trip which make it very safe.

In a word I would highly recommand this adress to anybody who wants to hire car and driver for Rajasthan and all north India!

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bobby Thakur have a reliable car rental company in Delhi

We were also very statisfied.

The driver, Hardev, was a good driver, nice person, on time. knew his job and the places and never pushy.

The car was good. The price announced respected and a good one I think. (included a free airport pickup 2 days before we needed the car, wich was nice).

I would definitely recommend their services.

Vence, France
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Bobby Thakur have a reliable car rental company in Delhi

We were also very statisfied by Bobby Thakur agency

We rented a car with driver on 13 days in Rajasthan. About the driver's services, it was ok. His english was clear and his behaviour was thoughtful and never he refused to go anywhere we want to visit. The driver didn't tell us to pay parking or any other kind of taxes. The car was always neat and clean. We didn't face any mechanical problem with the car. The car was in perfect state (very good condition). I was especially very satisfied to have a driver with a driving very sure and with a big skill of Indian roads.

Wroclaw, Poland
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Bobby Thakur have a reliable car rental company in Delhi

We were satisfied with a car and driver package hired from Bobby Thakur's company. We did a five days trip in golden triangle (Delhi, Arga, Jaipur and Pushkar). They provided a reasonable Tata Indigo car and very good driver at fair price. We booked hotels ourselves via makemytrip. Driver spoke very good English and was always ready to go an extra mile to make us even more satisfied. He was very kind and helpful. We were doing very hectic days starting around 7am and doing full days of intensive sightseeing.

I would honestly use this company again.

Wolverhampton, UK
Level Contributor
1 post
122 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bobby Thakur have a reliable car rental company in Delhi

I used the Internet, from England, to get Bobby Thakur to arrange a car for a few days and an hotel in Gwalior. All the arrangements went very well. The driver could hardly have been better - drove safely, found everywhere I wanted to go, was very helpful, polite and knowledgeable and spoke English (very well). The car - an Ambassador was a classic and just right for the job. I would certainly use this company again.

Grenoble, France
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Bobby Thakur have a reliable car rental company in Delhi

I have been very enthousiastic by the services of Kalka Travel. Bobby thakur is a friendly manager really available when you want. The office was a good start for me, with a coffee and short video. My driver (Raj) was really nice and i have visited lot of beautiful places in the Rajhastan. The availability of the driver have permitted me to discover others temples and events which are not indicated in the guide-book. Great travel, with a professionnel agency.

Bangkok, Thailand
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Bobby Thakur have a reliable car rental company in Delhi

We also had a very impressed service from Kalka (http://www.carrentaldelhi.com/) . We searched for car rent from Delhi to Rajastan and found one traveller recommended Bobby's company. After checking, the price of rental is reasonable compared to other company and Bobby always replied in a day. The system of trip arrangement is good, we can ask for what we prefer, and he will give his best suggestion without pushing. I was so surprise to have the call for confirmation for the car and meeting. Since we drove to Agra the night we arrived, Bobby had called for greeting us and checked whether we were ok along the way. That made us felt really safe with his service.

The car was clean and in good condition, except the broken radio. Anyhow our driver, Ragesh, is nice, friendly, reliable and on time. He always took us to the right place at the right time, and no hesitate to show us the interesting on the way. We had a 7 day trip which is quite a long drive everyday( Agra-jaipur-Pushkar-Udaipur-Jodhpur-Mandawa), but Ragesh can keep time very well.

I would certainly recommended Bobby and his company for anybody who would like to rent the car, and definitely use his service again !

10. Re: Bobby Thakur have a reliable car rental company in Delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 May 2011, 17:35

Reply to: Bobby Thakur have a reliable car rental company in Delhi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted