We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Tour Operator for Europe - Thomas Cook/SOTC/Cox/Others

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best Tour Operator for Europe - Thomas Cook/SOTC/Cox/Others

People,

I am looking for a quality tour operator for a Europe 20-22 day trip in June 2010 for my parents. My parents are in their early 60s Gujaratis from Mumbai and enthusiastic travelers. I would like a tour operator who plans well, accommodates vegetarian food preferences, has comfortable 4 star plus hotels and a good crowd.

If any of you or anyone you know have traveled for their Europe tours -- can you please let me know how was their experience? If you recommend any other tour operators -- am open to that as well.

I appreciate all the help!

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Tour Operator for Europe - Thomas Cook/SOTC/Cox/Others

After much research and thought ...we have decided on dewanholidays tour for europe.

But its too good to be believed...if any one has any experience of travel with dewan holidays ...pls share...

mysore
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Tour Operator for Europe - Thomas Cook/SOTC/Cox/Others

dear Traveller,

i hade been on european tour operated by M/S cox and kings. The tour was 16n/15 days . But we stayed in london for an extra 7 days at our cost.The tour was comfortable. most of the travel was on coach. the coach was 65 seater mercedes benz long body coach which was comfortable. But in most of the trips you have to trave 2/3 hours and a break. the longest drive was from chamonix to paris which took 7 hrs. note this as you are with your parents. The food served are veg and non veg. they are generally good. B/F is continental and have plenty of fruits.

there are walking tours in Florence venice and pisa, rome etc the paths are cobbled and no fear of traffic. but the walking may be tiresome for your parents.

regds

ryan

mysore
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Tour Operator for Europe - Thomas Cook/SOTC/Cox/Others

dear Traveller,

i hade been on european tour operated by M/S cox and kings. The tour was 16n/15 days . But we stayed in london for an extra 7 days at our cost.The tour was comfortable. most of the travel was on coach. the coach was 65 seater mercedes benz long body coach which was comfortable. But in most of the trips you have to trave 2/3 hours and a break. the longest drive was from chamonix to paris which took 7 hrs. note this as you are with your parents. The food served are veg and non veg. they are generally good. B/F is continental and have plenty of fruits.

there are walking tours in Florence venice and pisa, rome etc the paths are cobbled and no fear of traffic. but the walking may be tiresome for your parents.

regds

ryan

mysore
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Tour Operator for Europe - Thomas Cook/SOTC/Cox/Others

dear Traveller,

regds

ryan

5. Re: Best Tour Operator for Europe - Thomas Cook/SOTC/Cox/Others

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2011, 14:37