We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best places for honeymoon in June

noida
3 posts
Save Topic
Best places for honeymoon in June

I am getting married in June. I want suggestions abt the best places for honeymoon in June.

I and my wife are thinking abt Eastern India (Darjeeling - GangtokKalimpong) or Kerla tour. Please suggest me which is better plan for June.

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,626 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best places for honeymoon in June

In June head to Hills whether to North east or to the North.

Why don't you think of Kashmir or Manali or Nainital/Binsar in Uttarkahand.

Delhi
Level Contributor
514 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best places for honeymoon in June

June so obviously it has to be hills as other areas will be very hot.Hills of North India or Sikkim.

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Dalhousie, India
Level Contributor
2,209 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best places for honeymoon in June

Do check out this short thread, regarding Honeymoon in fall, autumn, same applies to June when obviously the main area of the plains would be sweltering in many of its parts

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293860-i511-k3246…

cheers

PS: Couldn't resist, Tips on Romance that always work (4 all genders) :) - Surprise perpetually, small unexpected gifts at all times of day n night,

n leave short n sweet notes, flowers, small gifts etc in unexpected places, like between pages, in drawers, inside closed laptops et al

Edited: 25 February 2010, 13:43
Koraput Orissa
Level Contributor
69 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best places for honeymoon in June

This may be suitable tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297660-i9181-k329…

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,626 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best places for honeymoon in June

No No ! No tribal tourism on your honeymoon.....

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Dalhousie, India
Level Contributor
2,209 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best places for honeymoon in June

n just to add to my last reply, do keep in mind that June-July are peak school holiday periods when many families escape the sweltering heat of the plains onto the Himalayan n South Indian Hill stations, so probably one should choose the smaller gems of resorts n pvt cottages here

cheers

n don't overlook Sikkim n the North East (brilliant deals), inc gorgeous Meghalaya

Edited: 26 February 2010, 14:01
Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,597 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best places for honeymoon in June

1.eastern india or north east is the best for honeymoon.

2.shimal manali Kulu Rohtang Kashmir

3 Nanital corbert

4.Mt abu, Udaipur.

donot suggest you to go to Kerla

8. Re: Best places for honeymoon in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2010, 09:49