We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indian Panorama

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
87 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Indian Panorama

Hello,

Just booked a flight to India in October. We are thinking of working with Indian Panorama to assist us in developing our itinerary/scheduling tours, internal travel, etc. This company comes very highly recommended from other travel forums, however, my travel agent in Canada that booked our flight scolded me a little bit about trusting companies with which I have no experience...

I'll be doing additional research just to do my due diligence, but was wondering whether anyone on this forum has had direct experience with the company and if so, if there is any information they can offer.

Many thanks!

Batemans Bay...
Level Contributor
150 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Indian Panorama

Hi

We have booked a 17 day tour with car and driver through Indian Panorama in November to Rajasthan and Varanasi. Our dealings so far with Faith have always been positive and she has been quick to repond and help us put together an itinerary to suit our needs. The price for the touring seems very fair compared with what we would have to pay if booked through an Australian travel agent.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
87 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Indian Panorama

Hi Jodean,

Thanks for your response. Your experience thus far is in alignment with my experience -- I've dealt with Tim thus far, and he has been extremely responsive and easy to work with. I'll do my due diligence, but I won't worry as much about it seeing as they consistently seem to get similar reviews.

:D

Agra, India
Level Contributor
750 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Indian Panorama

Hi.

I work as a tour guide in agra and i have always heard good reviws of Inidan Panorama....

Sunil

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
795 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Indian Panorama

Hi jiva,

To cut a long story short: if you choose to go with Indian Panorama, you will be in the safest of hands. I can relate to your anxieties - when we booked our trip in India with Faith and transferred money halfway across the globe, some thought we were mad. We had a good feeling about it though, plus all the research we did on the company came to the same conclusion - they were reliable.

We are in the process of booking our second trip with Indian panorama - this time for a month in Southern India and bringing my parents along.

You can see my TA tripreport at tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297665-i4566-k234…

Or if you are a visual person like myself, my photos are on flickr.com at http://www.flickr.com/photos/36526739@N03/collections/

Have fun planning!

Hunbille

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
87 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Indian Panorama

Sunil & hunbille,

Thanks so much for your replies! So very helpful in settling our minds. We knew that our experience with them so far has been very good, but needed some reassurance. hunbille - thanks for the links to your report & pix - both were awesome!

Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
10 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Indian Panorama

Jiva,

I am in exactly the same situation as you ... planning travel to India for October and working with Tim to arrange an itinerary. I have not come across any bad reviews of Indian Panorama and have been really impressed with the level of knowledge and service so far. Seems we are in good hands! :)

Cheers

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
87 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Indian Panorama

StrudelMonkey,

Thanks for your post. I have confidently now began formalizing our plans with Tim. You're right - we've only heard good things about the company, and Tim has been wonderful.

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

:D

Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Indian Panorama

Hi Jiva

I'm sure you'll be fine.

I did a trip to India in February this year through Indian Panorama and they were fantastic. Everything was exactly as I had requested. All the hotels were great, the drivers I had in Kerala and Rajasthan were both good and everything ran really smoothly. I organised some additional side tours with them after I arrived in India and they we also very well organised. I've travelled a lot and the service they provided was some of the best I've come across.

Have a great trip.

Kim D

Sydney, Australia

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
87 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Indian Panorama

Kim,

Thanks for your thoughtful reply -- yep, I'm feeling pretty confident about our choice at this point. We haven't heard a poor comment yet.

I'm just getting really excited that it is actually next month!

Seattle
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Indian Panorama

I just recently returned from a tour in the Fort Cochin and Munnar area with India Panorama through Smitha. We were happy with the hotel (Olive Brook) they picked out for us. Rajesh Philip, the guide, was very knowledgeable and a great driver for my neighbor's who were already in shock by the Indian driving. Also, it was very nice that they provided us with a cell phone during our tour.

Indian Panorama had easy payment arrangements and was very flexible when we wanted to alter our trip when we heard that the boat rides in Thekkady Periyar Park were cancelled. I am happy we went with these folks.