We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 days in India...where to?

3 posts
Save Topic
10 days in India...where to?

Hello,

My boyfriend and I will be visiting India for 10 days in October. Can anyone suggest where to go, possible itinerary? Would like variety but must see Goa beaches and Taj Mahal. Also, should we do a tour/package or on our own? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Respectfully,

Tarah

8 replies to this topic
cochin, india
Level Contributor
239 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 10 days in India...where to?

You can do the Delhi - Jaipur - Agra Triangle since you are visiting Agra already .. and since you'll be at Goa, suggest 2 days at Goa .. the remaining 4 days can be spent according to your taste .. if you like mountains, you could visit Munnar ( close to Cochin ) for 2/3 nights and spend a day at the Athirapally falls / Cherai beach ..

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai, India
Level Contributor
12,959 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 10 days in India...where to?

I personally think Goa's beaches are a waste of time.

3. Re: 10 days in India...where to?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2018, 20:50

London, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 10 days in India...where to?

Hi,

You got 10 days in that you can do your Golden Triangle which will include Delhi, Agra & Jaipur. Then for few days you can go Goa, beautiful place to visit, many beaches. I went their last year. It’s a colourful country, you both gonna enjoy.

Hopefully helpful

Jessica

Bavaria, Germany
Level Contributor
710 posts
260 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 10 days in India...where to?

You can go to the north east circuit - very different to most of India or visit Agra fly into goa and then take a tour down the western coast till kerala.

Or you can check out trips like gomowgli. A hop on hop bus tour. Another idea which I suggest everyone now is to check out the zostel hostels and move from one hostel to another hostel. Perhaps as a first timer you mayn’t prefer

Edited: 21 June 2018, 11:30
Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
3,033 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 10 days in India...where to?

Yes i also suggest Golden Triangle tour , Delhi Agra , Jaipur , Udaipur , Goa

thanks

ruralindiavacations

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,793 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 10 days in India...where to?

Hi,

Please see the tour plan as follows

Day 1 Delhi

Day 2 Delhi

Day 3 Agra

Day 4 Jaipur

Day 5 Jaipur

Day 6 Jodhpur

Day 7 Udaipur

Day 8 Udaipur

Day 9 Fly Delhi

Day 10 Departure and flight back to home

you can do the tour by yourself or take a help of any travel agencies who listed over TA and take a quote from 2 or 3 travel agents and compare the quote as per your budget

Hope the above will help you for more info please share your travel ideas for better suggestion

Regards

Discovery Prime Tours

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
3,213 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 10 days in India...where to?

Hi Tarah,

Welcome to the forum and during October Golden Triangle with Goa would be perfect combination. Here is the suggested itinerary for your reference:

Arrival Delhi ( 2 nights )

Drive to Agra ( 1 Night )

Drive to Jaipur ( 2 Nights )

Flight to Goa via Mumbai ( 3 / 4 Nights )

Hope the above will helps you.

Regards,

Jitender

Go My Journey

Reply to: 10 days in India...where to?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted