We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Tiger Sightings in October

Belgium
Level Contributor
74 posts
80 reviews
Best Tiger Sightings in October

We will be in India in October. From reading the other threads I already learned that this is not the best period to spot tigers but I think we should visit at least one or two reserves to try to our luck.

We have more or less 2 weeks in the region of Jaipur, Udaipur and Delhi and 2 more weeks around Kochi (Kerala). Which reserves would you recommend?

I got the impression that Jim Corbett and Ranthambore could be easily fitted in our travel plans. I've also found some positive comments about Kanha and Bandhavgarh but they seemed to be a bit out of the way.

Are there any other parks I might have missed? Thanks for your recommendations.

5 replies to this topic
vkb
mississippi
Level Contributor
686 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Best Tiger Sightings in October

If you will be Jaipur, Ranthambore is the easiest and closest to get to. It is a beautiful park even if you are not lucky enough to come across a tiger. You may want to check and make sure that the park is open during your visit.

Corbett is a bigger park with more diverse flora and fauna, including the asian elephant. It is not as easy to get to but worth the journey if you have time.

Ranthambore...
Level Contributor
144 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Best Tiger Sightings in October

Ranthambore is best for its tiger sighting ...Ranthambore is close to jaipur & delhi..

Choose Tadoba / kanha as a second option for Tiger sighting.

Regards

Rizwan Ahmed

Ranthambore Tiger Safari

3. Re: Best Tiger Sightings in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2018, 20:50

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,793 posts
27 reviews
4. Re: Best Tiger Sightings in October

Hi,

Ranthambhore is the best to tiger sighting park you see the very much possibility to see the tiger but rest depend on the luck

Hope above will help you

Regards

Discovery Prime Tours

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
3,311 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: Best Tiger Sightings in October

Hi Country_hopper99,

Welcome to the forum !!!

Ranthambore and Bandhavgarh is the best to tiger sighting park so you can make your itinerary accordingly.

Regards,

Jitender

Go My Journey

Reply to: Best Tiger Sightings in October
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted