We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Destinasia Tours & Travel

New Delhi, India
1 post
Destinasia Tours & Travel

Hello All..

I am considering booking a Golden Triangle tour ex Delhi through Destinasia Tour & Travel, Delhi based company

Has anyone heard of them.. and I would like some feedback as to whether they would be a good agent to book through..

Anyone?!..

1. Re: Destinasia Tours & Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2017, 10:17
1 post
2. Re: Destinasia Tours & Travel

Excellent service 12 of us from malaysia went to golden triangle trip to india hotel first class guide good well arrange thanks to destinasia person to contact pawan bye enjoy

Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
3. Re: Destinasia Tours & Travel

Hi we recently went to golden triangle 4night trip.

Excellent service 5 of us from Bangalore went to golden triangle trip.v very well organised with local guide in all the places where we stayed and accommodstaom was almost 4to 5 stars with breakfast and thanks to Destinasia and agent was Pawan.

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
5,678 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Destinasia Tours & Travel

Personally never heard nor seen any kind of post related to them earlier and all the posters are first timer praising the company.

New York City, New...
4 posts
5. Re: Destinasia Tours & Travel

Hi:

I have just recently used Destinasia for a 15 day trip, 10 days in Rajasthan and 5 days in Bhutan. I liked very much their service and found the cost/benefit of this trip, especially the India part, unmatched. I have been in India many times before and this was my best trip mainly due to the good services of Destinasia. We stayed in fantastic hotels and got a very good and experienced driver (believe me you need that while in India ...) who stayed with us for the entire period. An example of their professionalism that I can cite, is that they successfully negotiated a refund with a non-reputable merchant from which I purchased some textiles - going well beyond their responsibilities as a tour organizer.

Have a great trip!

Stockholm, Sweden
1 post
6. Re: Destinasia Tours & Travel

Destinasia Tours & Travel is an emerging market player when it comes to providing excellent customer experience in travel domain. I came to know of the company’s existence in mid 2015 (before coming to Sweden) when an acquaintance suggested me to try their services. Actually my friends from Bangalore were on an official trip to Delhi. During their short stay of 3 weeks, they wanted a quick and nice deal to travel to few popular spots around my hometown. It was then when I approached Mr. Pawan and booked a 4D-3N Golden Triangle trip covering Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. The best part was the cost-effectiveness and warm hospitality enjoyed by my South-Indian friends. I felt glad that Destinasia’s services presented an unforgettable experience to my guests.

London, United...
1 post
7. Re: Destinasia Tours & Travel

Excellent service provided by Destin asia tours and travel. Sachin helped us from planning to execution of our trip. The overall package was done very well. All hotels, taxi and driver were excellent.

Also Sachin had been in touch with us through out our trip and have been taking care of all things. The main thing was the trust and he never let us down. The company had been very honest in all actions as we came across a situation where we had to curtail our trip due to personal reasons but they made sure that our remaining money is refunded. I could not have expected such customer service from any other agency. Thanks Sachin and Destin Asia for making this trip memorable one.

Anuj

8. Re: Destinasia Tours & Travel

Overall Review

Hotels : Hotel in Delhi - not recommended & all others were good.

Driver : Had problem in communication as he only understands & speaks Hindi.We managed with lots of difficultly when travelling without a guide.He was helpful & friendly.

Guides : All good except not so happy with one of them.

Experience: The places was beautiful & the best was the TAJ MAHAL.

Areas of improvement :

- the guides need to be obliging to the customer's request.

- hotels should be checked & viewed before offered

- should check if the driver is able to communicate in the language that the customer is request.

9. Re: Destinasia Tours & Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2017, 10:14
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
10. Re: Destinasia Tours & Travel

Kudos to to Mr. Pawan and the Destinasia Tours Team, for planning an amazing "Golden Triangle Tour" for my family members (22 Aug - 27 Aug). India as never seen before. Thank you guys for your professional hospitality right from day 1 of our trip, and also accommodating extra sight seeing destinations upon our request. It was a beautiful adventure, and looking forward for more such wonderful experiences with your team.