We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

those who used heavenly bhutan travels?

New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Topic
those who used heavenly bhutan travels?

Bhutan is such a wonderful country with rich culture and biodiversity. Ah! I am in love with Bhutan now. Like any other travelers, I google and picked heavenly bhutan travel over few other travel companies in bhutan with many reasons, oh my god I cant imagine supper speed emails with all the details in one go from raju, I thought he doesn’t sleep. they picked up exactly the same itinerary that I wanted to do, was able to conform all the hotels I requested, they promised to be flexible with the day wise activities. Well, then after having chosen them I cant expect anything more than what I got from hbt.

Few supper services among many were, the guide was superb and simply the best guide one could ever get, best driver. Sajan was my guide, he is walking encyclopedia, funny, talkative, very knowledgeable and humor. My driver Ram was another surprise who can speak better hindi and lot of fun being with them, the entire team was excellent. I guarantee that anyone choosing this company can truly feel like you are in heavenly place indeed.

I was solo traveler and stayed in migmar hotel, simply the best, friendly staffs, good service, best meals ever had and in Paro I stayed in gangye palace, you cannot imagine the night view of the valley from your room. Although standard room was quite small but I really like the traditional hotel, hot stone bath in the hotel, culture program and few other services were exceptional. In and all I say bhutan trip was among the best I ever did within Europe and north Asia. What a heavenly people, what a heavenly place and indeed it is place of gross national happiness.

Thimphu, Bhutan
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: those who used heavenly bhutan travels?

Good to know that you enjoyed in Bhutan. Are you planning to come back again?

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: those who used heavenly bhutan travels?

The trip of a lifetime! A really wonderful experience with Heavenly Bhutan Travels.

Amazing professional, friendly service, this company organised every part of our trip from the flights, hotels, treks and sightseeing. I highly recommend anyone thinking of going to Bhutan to check out these guys.

Thanks again for everything! Looking forward to visiting again soon. :)

Amsterdam, Holland
Destination Expert
for Bhutan
Level Contributor
2,872 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: those who used heavenly bhutan travels?

To be honest with all travellers:

ALL Bhutanese agents provide very personalised , friendly and good service. The ALL organise everything including flights and on top of the regular package, alos special requests. This is unique to ALL Bhutanese agents. I hope people will see through recommendatons which are actually advertising a specific company.

Thimphu, Bhutan
Level Contributor
211 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: those who used heavenly bhutan travels?

ya

Edited: 27 May 2013, 19:37
New York City, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: those who used heavenly bhutan travels?

I don't usually send reviews for my trips, but this was a very special life journey and deserves a few words.

Been traveling a lot in my life for business and pleasure. Ive always had the desire to visit Bhutan one day. Last May I made my decision. Browsing on line, I contacted a few travel agencies in Bhutan including “Heavenly Bhutan Travel”.

Mr. Raju from “Heavenly Bhutan Travel” was the only one who perfectly and quickly accommodated my desire on travel starting from the east of the country, in Samdrup Jongkhar, and ending to the west, in Paro. I mentioned to him the purpose and my interests for this trip as a solo tourist. I explained to him that I was interested on the every day life of the population inclusive of the spiritual, political and administrative aspects, traditions, nature and so on. I expressed my desire to stay in some five stars hotels in the country, Amankora and Uma by Como, but also in some more traditional and local accommodations. My twenty days itinerary was ready within the next day, with little to be adjusted and a selection of the places to visit and hotels that were impeccable.

When I met my guide Mr. Sajan and my driver Mr. Ram, in Samdrup Jongkhar, at the border entry, I was welcomed to this Heavenly Country with a blessing and a smile full of joy.

Mr. Sajan is an open encyclopedia. He knows every single detail of the country, every single corner. His knowledge of Buddhism, history and tradition of the country is impressive. He introduced me and exposed me to a lot of memorable people, events and music, which they will stay in me forever.

Mr. Ram, is a wonderful person, very expert and smooth driver, impressive knowledge on the flora and the fauna of the country. With him as driver, I re-discovered the beauty and the utility of little things in nature. His sense of humor is enjoyable and funny.

I would like to thank you Mr. Raju, Mr. Sajan and Mr. Ram from “Heavenly Bhutan Travel” to have given me the opportunity to make one of my life's dream come through. Unfortunately after twenty days I left the country, but I gain three new friends and a wonderful experience in the journey of life.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
91 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: those who used heavenly bhutan travels?

Are any of these reviews real? Seems odd to me that the people who post have only posted one time....

kolkata
Level Contributor
53 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: those who used heavenly bhutan travels?

kindly give ther mail id.want to contact them.do u have there website address?

Thimphu, Bhutan
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: those who used heavenly bhutan travels?

@ Rishi700, found below and thought it might be useful to you as you are asking websites of Heavenly Bhutan;

http://bhutanoutdooractivities.com/

bhutanoutdooractivities.com/tour_feedback.asp

…wordpress.com/tour-feedback/

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: those who used heavenly bhutan travels?

We just returned from an 8 day trip arranged by Heavenly Bhutan.

The arrangements were really good and the guide and driver (Dili Ram and Bikash) were fantastic. I strongly recommend this travel agency!

Bangalore...
Level Contributor
57 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: those who used heavenly bhutan travels?

Hi rishi700 ,

I travelled with "Heavenly Bhutan" with 10 days in May'14 and the all together I would rate them 5 out of 5. I am not interested in promoting, because I am not going to gain anything out of it. I heard most of the operator in Bhutan gives personalised service. I can vouch for Heavenly Bhutan , that you will not regret in case you travel with them . Their service is impecable and it is worth every penny you spend . Not many Indians post their reviews or trip report after they are back however I did so that it would be helpful for the fellow traveller. You can have a look at the trip report I have post : tripadvisor.in/…58363400

Regards,

Shreya