We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
215 posts
64 reviews
Golf

Hi, I'm looking to accompany my wife for 1-week on her business trip to Kampala in Mar 2017. Not sure where we will be staying in the city yet but am thinking of taking my golf clubs. The golf courses I've found on the internet don't appear to have working websites. Anyone played at any of the courses around Kampala able to share their views on the courses, costs etc and whether or not it's actually worth taking my clubs? Thank-you, John

Kampala
Level Contributor
2,223 posts
26 reviews
1. Re: Golf

There's a Golf club in Kampala at Kololo, Theres another on in Entebbe. I think the one in Kampala, Uganda Golf Club will work for you

Edited: 09 December 2016, 03:17
Kampala, Uganda
9 posts
2. Re: Golf

Hello

Good to hear that you are interested in Ugandan golf courses THAT IS VERY COOL and sorry for not getting enough information about the course but try this website hole19golf.com/uganda/uganda-golf-club-kampa… may be it can help

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
215 posts
64 reviews
3. Re: Golf

Thank-you

4. Re: Golf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2018, 10:45