We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AA Safari and Tours LTD

Marblehead, Ma
Level Contributor
27 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
AA Safari and Tours LTD

We just returned from a 2 week safari to Uganda to see the gorillas, chimps, white water rafting and visiting the national parks. We used AA Safaris and Tours, LTD and we cannot say enough good things about them. They did what they promised and everything went off without a hitch. Our driver and guide, Francis, was terrific. We think he knew everyone in Uganda. We dealt with Mercy and she was fantastic. She answered all our questions and helped us when it was needed. We requested certain lodging and she book exactly what we requested. Kuddos to AA Safari and Tours LTD, from 2 very satisfied customers.

Woods Safaris
Eco Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Safaris
Johnnie Uganda Safaris
Multi-day Tours, Safaris, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Wild Discoveries Safaris
Safaris, Day Trips, River Rafting & Tubing, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Multi-day Tours
Wild Jungle Trails Safaris
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Safaris
Kampala
Level Contributor
2,125 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AA Safari and Tours LTD

It is good you had a terrific safari in the paerl of africa.

thanks for the post

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
38,923 posts
408 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AA Safari and Tours LTD

I am sure AASafaris will be pleased to hear that.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AA Safari and Tours LTD

Agree with roadtrippers9. My friend and I did the gorilla trek in Bwindi National Park in March/April this year. I booked it all via AA Safari and Tours and was very happy with them. Sydah was very helpful and prompt throughout the entire process, which was very straightforward. We just had to transfer 50% in advance to secure the gorilla permits and paid the remaining 50% in cash upon our arrival.

Bannabis/Barnabas (sp?) our guide and driver was excellent. Very knowledgeable and very thoughtful. He was always making sure that we were okay. After our gorilla trek, we went on the community village walk. We ran a bit late (due to us hiding out during some torrential rain) and Bannabis was calling our walk guide to ensure the two of us girls were alright.

Everything in our trip turned out as planned. Tracking the gorillas and seeing them was absolutely amazing and truly memorable. Thank you to Sydah, Sara and Bannabis/Barnabas at AA Safaris for helping my friend and I to have a wonderful experience in Uganda, a beautiful country.

Kampala, Uganda
Level Contributor
555 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: AA Safari and Tours LTD

Big up Tanah!

Schlierbach, Germany
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: AA Safari and Tours LTD

We did a Uganda Rwanda trip in March 2013 with AA Safaris and Tours

(adventureugandasafri.com). Everything from planning, pick up from the

airport, accomodation etc. was perfectly arranged by Tanah and Sydah.

Our guide Nasser did care very well about us. So we only can recommend

travelling with AA Safaris and Tours.

Only thing that confused us a little bit, is that there are different homepages

and different companies that also call AA something.

But as soon as you have contact to Tanah or Sydah you will be o.k. I think.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: AA Safari and Tours LTD

We have recently returned from our holiday and I can definitely recommend AA Safari and Tours Ltd. We used them for our trip to see the gorillas in Rwanda and were more than happy with their services. We arranged everything over the internet with Sydah who was excellent, replied promptly to my emails, was very helpful and arranged everything for us as requested, she even made suggestions and arranged for activities for us to fill in time before our late night/early morning flight on leaving.

In Kigali we were picked up promptly from the airport by Vincent the manager who gave us a brief history of Rwanda and other interesting and useful information. We were very grateful to Vincent at the end of our stay as he went over and above what we expected to help us overcome a problem (which was nothing to do with AA Safaris) Thank you Vincent.

Our guide/driver was Innocent who was very pleasant, knowledgeable, helpful, a very good driver and always got us to where we had to be safely and on time.

I had not known anyone who had used AA Safaris Ltd so was obviously quite nervous about paying money over to a company I didn't know, but now would not hesitate to use them again if I return to that part of the world. Everything went like clockwork, the Gorilla trek was fantastic, as was the Golden Monkey trek and also the walk round the local village with Lucky was very interesting and informative.

Thank you AA Safaris, all the best to all of you.

Mentioned in this post
Rwanda
Rwanda
Africa
Uganda
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: AA Safari and Tours LTD

Great work AA safaris LTD.

Bhavnagar, India
Level Contributor
3 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: AA Safari and Tours LTD

During the first week of February 2014 , I had memorable experience of Gorilla trekking in Rwanda and in Uganda. the arrangements were excellent by AA Safari and Tours Ltd.Kampala Uganda. SYDAH who

arranged my trip did excellent and very well planned. Thank YOU SYDAH.

Kiran OZA Bhavnagar INDIA

Mentioned in this post
Rwanda
Rwanda
Africa
9. Re: AA Safari and Tours LTD

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 March 2014, 14:35
L G
Alberta, Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: AA Safari and Tours LTD

My daughter and I recently finished a 6 day safari with AA tours that explored western Uganda while visiting the gorillas and chimps. AA Tours was prompt in all their communication with me throughout the booking process and responded quickly and kindly to all my questions. Andrew was our guide and he was very knowledgeable and skilled in what he does. He took the extra time to find the animals we were looking for and tailored the experience to fit our interests. He made our trip very personal seeing that we were the only members of our tour group. We were very happy to experience a tour that was not overwhelming with so many other tourists or became impersonal. Our budget accommodations were far beyond our expectations, especially in Buhoma at Bwindi. The meals at Bush Lodge were absolutely fantastic after a long day of trekking or searching for animals. In Bush Lodge we were surrounded by wildlife and spent our evenings watching the elephants and hippos from our balcony. Seeing the animals were so close staff members were willing to walk you back to your accommodations in the evening. Our gorilla trekking experience was much more intense than we expected seeing we were put into an advanced hiking team. Our trek took 9 hours to complete and was quite difficult. The end result however was an amazing experience with a large family complete with a silverback, 6 adult females and 4 baby gorillas. The chimpanzee trek on the other hand was a bit of a disappointment. Seeing they are so mobile it was quite difficult to really see them and we only saw a few in Kyambura Gorge. If you are really interested in seeing chimps I would suggest paying extra money and going to a larger habituation centre. Overall we had a fantastic experience and would recommend AA Tours to anyone who wants to see Ugandan wildlife with a well trained guide. It was a unique experience we will not soon forget.