We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GAP, Amazing Safaris, or Brovad Safaris for Gorilla Trek?

cali
Level Contributor
20 posts
GAP, Amazing Safaris, or Brovad Safaris for Gorilla Trek?

Has anyone used the following gorilla trek operators:

GAP Adventures

Amazing Safaris

Brovad Safaris

Any input would be appreciated! Thanks.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
21 posts
1. Re: GAP, Amazing Safaris, or Brovad Safaris for Gorilla Trek?

Hi Safarinewbie,

I haven't used Brovad, GAP Adventures but did use Amazing Safaris when my family and I went on safari to Uganda and a Rwanda extension. Their level of service was professional not to mention the constant check up they did while we were on safari to make sure all was well and that we were having a great time. This is what impressed me most.......our communication never ended once they received the cash but through it all!!!Talk about a reliable service provider.....that is Amazing Safaris!!!

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
22 posts
74 reviews
2. Re: GAP, Amazing Safaris, or Brovad Safaris for Gorilla Trek?

Do you have any idea what Amazing Safaris charge for their longer safaris? I have emailed them, but I haven't received a reply yet. Thanks!

cali
Level Contributor
20 posts
3. Re: GAP, Amazing Safaris, or Brovad Safaris for Gorilla Trek?

Hi Seg94,

I only asked about their shorter safaris/treks. For a 3-day gorilla trek, they estimated slightly more than $1000 per person (includes gorilla permit of $500). What address are you using (Catherine has been very responsive to my inquiries)?

Good luck!

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
524 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: GAP, Amazing Safaris, or Brovad Safaris for Gorilla Trek?

I've travelled with GAP before on group tours...have never done an "independant tour" with them, but my past experiences with them have been really good.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
524 posts
11 reviews
5. Re: GAP, Amazing Safaris, or Brovad Safaris for Gorilla Trek?

I've travelled with GAP before on group tours...have never done an "independant tour" with them, but my past experiences with them have been really good.

6. Re: GAP, Amazing Safaris, or Brovad Safaris for Gorilla Trek?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 14:47