We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Namibia Tour - Cardboard Box

Tavistock, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Namibia Tour - Cardboard Box

Hello .

Has anyone recently used Cardboard Box for a Namibia tour ?

We are in the UK and thinking of booking a self drive tour with this company - any advice appreciated .

Thanks in advance

4 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Namibia Tour - Cardboard Box

Excellent, helpful and prompt service. I have used them numerous times in last 9 years.

Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
18,816 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Namibia Tour - Cardboard Box

Not personally but other poster has nothing but good words for this company.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Namibia Tour - Cardboard Box

Hi,

Yes I've used them three times and they are quite reliable and trustworthy. I find it helps to know where you want to go and what you want to see as they don't always come up with suggestions.

rural Victoria
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Namibia Tour - Cardboard Box

Husband and I used Cardboard Box with an approx 5 week trip through Namibia in 2016. We have had several trips to Africa over the years and... the backup and arrangements with Chantelle for Cardboard Box was outstanding. We were particularly impressed with Chantelle's quick responses and attention to detail. Happy to provide more info if you wish. We are independent travelers and used to doing our own planning and this worked very well with Chantelle as we tweaked and modified our plans.

Reply to: Namibia Tour - Cardboard Box
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted