We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gambian Bird lands at Heathrow!

North Pole, Alaska
Level Contributor
4,540 posts
24 reviews
Gambian Bird lands at Heathrow!

What do you make of this!!

breakingtravelnews.com/news/…

Birmingham UK
Level Contributor
839 posts
50 reviews
1. Re: Gambian Bird lands at Heathrow!

Well I think the Editor needs to check the headline, and use the correct Airport!! I'll be delighted if the service is a success, but must confess to being sceptical at this stage and will wait and see.

Ascot
Level Contributor
1,817 posts
23 reviews
2. Re: Gambian Bird lands at Heathrow!

Errrrrr. Gatwick methinks. ;0) )))

Somebody is very confused........

Ellesmere Port...
Level Contributor
572 posts
1 review
3. Re: Gambian Bird lands at Heathrow!

lol,its actually Gatwick not Heathrow

North Pole, Alaska
Level Contributor
4,540 posts
24 reviews
4. Re: Gambian Bird lands at Heathrow!

Yes I read Gatwick in another article but I had already posted this one!! So oh heck!!! But not to worry at least you all picked it up!!

Breeze

Edited: 25 October 2012, 15:30
Ilminster, United...
Level Contributor
5,814 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Gambian Bird lands at Heathrow!

Hi

According to their timetable the Gatwick- Banjul flight is a late Wednesday flight arriving Banjul 0425 Thursday The Saturday flight mentioned in the article doesnt stop at Banjul according to their timetable Perhaps they will fly very low and slow and lob you out as they pass by lol rgds

Ilminster, United...
Level Contributor
5,814 posts
3 reviews
6. Re: Gambian Bird lands at Heathrow!

Hi

Can anyone living in TG/ regularly at Yundum area or just arriving departing very recently help?I h ave checked everyday this week the arrivals and departures at Yundum with one of the flightracker sites just watching traffic build up and the new airlines coming onstream but no Gambiabird flight has shown up They are supposed to be up and running with local flights Has anyone seen their aircraft in flight /know for sure they are up and running rgds

Market Harborough
Level Contributor
1,299 posts
30 reviews
7. Re: Gambian Bird lands at Heathrow!

Their flight to Gatwick last night was showing as arriving 25 minutes early.

Ilminster, United...
Level Contributor
5,814 posts
3 reviews
8. Re: Gambian Bird lands at Heathrow!

Hi

Thanks for that maybe as a new airline they have to be entered in a system before their flights show up on the flight trackers rgds

Kololi, Gambia
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
9. Re: Gambian Bird lands at Heathrow!

Adrian

There a several flights that don't appear on flight tracker as they don't pay for radar following.

Look at yundum and you don't see Monarch and a few other regulars on there online board as its supplied from the USA

Ilminster, United...
Level Contributor
5,814 posts
3 reviews
10. Re: Gambian Bird lands at Heathrow!

Kololibiz

Thanks for that just surprised that all the new ones bar Gambiabird are showing up rgds

Get answers to your questions about Gambia