We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices to eat & drink

Haywards Heath, UK
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Prices to eat & drink

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the prices are like to eat & drink outside of the hotels -

I have heard hotels can be pricey if your only on a B&B board basis so I just wondered what the price on average is for a meal and also for drinks such as beer, spirits & wine are like outside of hotels.

Many thanks

Lucy

NORLAND, UK
Level Contributor
2,643 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prices to eat & drink

Just to the right of this thread is a box with 'top questions about Gambia' which should give you lots of info about eating and drinking out.

Got back last week and Julbrew varied from D25 in happy hour to D45 in bars. Bottle of Roberts Rock (very nice) white wine was around the D350 a bottle, spirits were between D30 & D50 a shot with softs around the D25-D30 mark. The most we paid for a good night out for 2 (with a bottle of wine) was D1050 which works out at about £22.

Haywards Heath, UK
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prices to eat & drink

Thank you very much. I found the FAQs right after I posted this but your reply is very helpful.

3. Re: Prices to eat & drink

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2011, 13:10
Get answers to your questions about Gambia