We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

churchills karaoke

our house ?
Level Contributor
111 posts
5 reviews
churchills karaoke

i know i'm a typical english tourist , but i love my karaoke nights at churchills, so can anyone tell me if things have improved there. ( don't hold it against me i only do karaoke when on holiday)

Pattaya, Thailand
Level Contributor
548 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: churchills karaoke

Last time I was there for karaoke was April and it was a bit dire. Wait for the new season to start then ask again. The rainy season is nothing to judge by.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
512 posts
2. Re: churchills karaoke

Tony's still belting out 'The Young Ones'. You can't stop him. Someone should.LOL

Pattaya, Thailand
Level Contributor
548 posts
19 reviews
3. Re: churchills karaoke

I used to listen to him practising that on a Wednesday afternoon from next door at Luigi's. You'd have thought he'd have got it right by now.

south yorkshire...
Level Contributor
8,567 posts
50 reviews
4. Re: churchills karaoke

same song everytime, heard him last year talking to people as though they were rubbish,

also place was full of ladies of the night, friendly lot though and im female in case you was wondering lol

food had also gone down hill

lincoln
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
16 reviews
5. Re: churchills karaoke

did you not get up and sing sunny?

stoke-on-trent...
Level Contributor
918 posts
6. Re: churchills karaoke

sunny was one of them he was telling lol.

Selby, United...
Level Contributor
1,525 posts
7 reviews
7. Re: churchills karaoke

Got to admit I avoid Churchills these days...although a few years ago it was a great night out.

Cant be doing with Tonys drunken antics, the disgusting food now being served, in fact IMO it has turned into a sleazy dive!!

south yorkshire...
Level Contributor
8,567 posts
50 reviews
8. Re: churchills karaoke

lol stevie, i would empty place, hubby got up and sang with smiley, the usual, buffalo soldier

our house ?
Level Contributor
111 posts
5 reviews
9. Re: churchills karaoke

looks like its back to BUKARABU then for me

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,483 posts
1 review
10. Re: churchills karaoke

Is Bukarabu the one next to Luigi's? If so we called in for a drink there late afternoon this year and got some very strange looks. Checked our flies, all done up, kind of felt like we had walked into a private club, or was it just cos we hadn't been before?