We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mansea Beach

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
442 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Mansea Beach

Hi has anyone stayed at Mansea Beach in the last few weeks? can you tell me are the rooms really that bad? i have read various reviews and have been to Gambia few times, no what to expect, but some of these rooms sound terrible. I read that E Block was the better block to stay in? Any info would be great help thanks

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
573 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mansea Beach

We made some friends who were staying at Mansea beach and i saw his room and i thought it was fine. Basic and quite small but fine. Cant remember what block they were in though. The hotel itself had a good atmosphere and staff were nice

:)

Ilminster, United...
Level Contributor
5,814 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mansea Beach

louiseharrisWeymouth

Always remember that you are the customer and the hotelier/operator has a duty of care to you If you dont like the first room you are shown refuse it immediately and tell them what was wrong with it so you are not shown a similar one The hotel are a bit underoccupied this season so changing shouldnt be a problem rgds

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
442 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mansea Beach

thanks for that info, puts my mind at peace, i have been spoilt, as i usually stay at Holiday Beach which is fab for a 2 star hotel, and the rooms are big wiith 2 double beds!!

4. Re: Mansea Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 22:50
Get answers to your questions about Gambia