We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going to kombo beach in the morning!

uk
Level Contributor
103 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
going to kombo beach in the morning!

we are going back to the kombo in the morning for a week, I cant wait, it will be our 4th trip to the gambia, but our first time in may, it will be interesting to see how different it is, compared to high season, and the difference in the weather, will post on our return, it is also our first time with the gambian experience and so far so good!!

Isle of Sheppey
Level Contributor
814 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: going to kombo beach in the morning!

Hi Sholinggirl

Wish it was me going, please let us know what it is like there in May when you get back. I have been thinking about taking an extra holiday in May/June next year.

Say hello to Kebba, (evening entertainment team) from Sandy and John, we miss his smiling face and Happy Haddy, but I won't tell you what she calls my husband. Hope you have a great time.

Sandy

Fajara, Gambia
Level Contributor
2,030 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: going to kombo beach in the morning!

Have a wonderful time

Went down the strip yesterday very, very quiet, in the daytime that is,evenings may be different

Enjoy

south yorkshire...
Level Contributor
8,553 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: going to kombo beach in the morning!

been in may really liked it, easy going,

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: going to kombo beach in the morning!

Have a good time Shaz, give my love to all, thanks for taking that out for me, speak on your return

Have a julbrew for me

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: going to kombo beach in the morning!

hi have a great holiday, your favourite cocktail waitress flew to UK 11 april

6. Re: going to kombo beach in the morning!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 20:46
Get answers to your questions about Gambia