We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best place to stay and go in gambia

cumbria
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
best place to stay and go in gambia

My partner and myself are going to book 2 weeks in april . Could anyone advise us on where is the best area to go for eating out and a nice beach and also what hotels are good.

Finland
Level Contributor
126 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: best place to stay and go in gambia

Best location for activities outside hotel is near hotels Kairaba and Senegambia.

Kairaba is fabulous, 5 stars. Both have first class beach.

Llanboidy
Level Contributor
438 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: best place to stay and go in gambia

I got back from Holiday Beach Hotel, Kololi, last Friday. 18-1-08

I would DEFINATELY RECOMMEND The Gambia to you !!

I have posted a review on Tripadvisor

with photos on flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/alanroygbiv/

It was a very educational visit, and well worth the extra effort (I made without my wheelchair)

Gambia is a wonderful country worth a visit.

Also I would like to express our gratitude and THANKS to Lamin Fatty – Ground Operator - Gambia International Airport, for his excellent service and attention in making our holiday, a very special time with great memories.

It was very emotional to leave such friendly people, behind.

Visit GTS and for tours there is Tillys tours ( both at the end of Sennagambia Strip, on the strip there are plenty of choice of eateries)

We will be returning soon !!.

Alan Thomas (committee Member Ataxia South Wales)

3. Re: best place to stay and go in gambia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 01:47
Get answers to your questions about Gambia