We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current Euro rate

Retford, United...
Level Contributor
4,316 posts
56 reviews
Current Euro rate

I have some surplus Euros and I'm trying to workout if I'll get a better deal for dalasi rather than £. Does anyone know the current euro rate, and is the £ rate still around 64.5?

Edited: 17 November 2018, 00:04
5 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
851 posts
1 review
1. Re: Current Euro rate

I just got 63 1/4 for £ earlier in the week. I thought it was a bit low as it was just a quarter above approve services but when I looked at the exchange rate online, it looked okay.

Retford, United...
Level Contributor
4,316 posts
56 reviews
2. Re: Current Euro rate

Cheers for that. I did wonder how the dalasi rate might be affected by the fluctuations in the markets due to all the Brexit news over the last few days.

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
256 posts
3. Re: Current Euro rate

A money transfer firm called Gams Abroad were doing 64d to the £ on Wednesday so 63.25d does seem a bit low.I know this is correct as my wife's sister sent money for her to do some shopping for her.The CBG rate was 64.51d on Monday as well

But not really worth doing a lot of chasing around for 1d/£ unless changing a large amount.

Retford, United...
Level Contributor
4,316 posts
56 reviews
4. Re: Current Euro rate

Approve Services showing 63 today. I found out this morning what £ I can get for my Euros and need to compare that against the euro/dalasi rate.

Edited: 17 November 2018, 18:05
Retford, United...
Level Contributor
4,316 posts
56 reviews
5. Re: Current Euro rate

Just checked Approve Services website and todays rates are showing as 62.5/£ and 54.5/Euro

Reply to: Current Euro rate
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted