We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ELMI tour the best tour operator

Moscow, Russia
2 posts
Save Topic
ELMI tour the best tour operator

Hello travelers,

We visited Ethiopia from last week of December to mid January 2013-2014 after contacting many tour operators we had to choose ELMI tour(www.elmitourethiopia) because of their attractive itinerary and price. Its more than two weeks since we came back home but still talking about this impressive and wonderful journey. We are travelling a lot to exotic places but north of Ethiopia was something special. Having stereotypical pictures about this country in mind we were so surprised how beautiful and full of life this piece of land is.

We were lucky and had some beautiful views from Simien Mountains to the one of lowest point in the world(Dallol)

This unforgettable holiday certainly was based on the perfect planning by ELMI Tours. The tour was organized very carefully and the guides in each destination always very friendly and helpful.

I recommend Elmi tour for those who look an excellent trip and reasonable price.

I promised my self to go back to this country again next year to visit the rest of the places that I couldn't see this time.

I really fall in love to Ethiopia!!

Nicolas

Mentioned in this post
1. Re: ELMI tour the best tour operator

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2014, 19:34
London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: ELMI tour the best tour operator

Hi,

I agree, I had great experience through ELMI and fell in love with Ethiopia as well!

After I and my boyfriend got back from trip and now we miss Ethiopia a lot!!!

and I am sitting in front of the computer and looking up more about Ethiopia!

I am glad to find the person who had the same great experience through the same agent I used!!!

I am very happy that they help to organizing our journey.

It was a great experience and we would not have been able to enjoy the stay in Ethiopia as much as we did without their support.

Especially, we enjoyed very much the guide's knowledge of Gondar( Gilm? or Giom?) and his willingness to walk the extra mile to satisfy our curiosity!

I surely will come to Ethiopia again!

Mentioned in this post
Rome, Italy
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: ELMI tour the best tour operator

I used them in them in the 2013. We spend a week traveling in the lower omo valley. We were traveling with a group of seven.

Not only did they take us to an amazing villages and tribes but they were very flexible and helpful. The guides and drivers were also really great. One of our groups had a birthday while we were there and they took us all out to dinner, got him a gift and generally provided us with a really great party.

Best Wishes ,Lorenzo

4. Re: ELMI tour the best tour operator

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2015, 11:48
;