We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

benin, togo, ghana tour

Sao Paulo, SP
2 posts
Save Topic
benin, togo, ghana tour

Am a nigeria/ Brazil citizen, i am planning to tour contonou, lome and accra for 10 days, i am looking for individuals to make this trip with me, i have no ideal about this countries

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
85 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: benin, togo, ghana tour

Hi there

I would suggest you go to Quidah instead of cotonou or as an addition. And maybe go see one of the towns with houses on stylts. I personally was not into Lome and Cotonou. I found them to be big, unpersonal and polluted, so I would rather spend my time outside those cities. Accra, on the other hand, I found more vibrant and charming.

Mentioned in this post
Lome
Lome
Maritime Region, Togo
Cotonou
Cotonou
Littoral Department, Benin
Accra
Accra
Greater Accra, Ghana
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
98 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: benin, togo, ghana tour

When do you plan on leaving? I will be making this trip beginning Apr 25th.

California
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: benin, togo, ghana tour

Please be careful of responding to posts from a Nigerian. He lives so close and is trolling for a "friend" to join a nonexistent tour. I am a solo female traveler who did Benin and Togo by myself with no problem. This situation sounds scary.

Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: benin, togo, ghana tour

Can you tell me what to do in Togo and Benin. I'm a Ghanaian and an American friend is telling me to take her there. I would be grateful if you can give me more info. Email: chrisokeke89@gmail.com

+233249636275

Thank you

5. Re: benin, togo, ghana tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2018, 19:49
Get answers to your questions about Benin