We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Johannesburg to Victoria falls

Singapore
Level Contributor
378 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
Johannesburg to Victoria falls

Dear friends,

I will come to Victoria Falls for one night from Johannesburg on 1August,2015.

I see that FlyAfrica is about 40% cheaper than British airways. I do not care about comfortable seat or meals in such a short flight. But reliability and on time arrival is important for me.

As such, should I purchase tickets on FlightAfrica? Please advice.

Regards

Zux

Mentioned in this post
Victoria Falls
Victoria Falls
1,187 Reviews
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Johannesburg
Johannesburg
Greater Johannesburg, South Africa
Victoria Falls...
Level Contributor
451 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Johannesburg to Victoria falls

I will say go ahead, i have used this company more than 10 times and have booked so many people with Fly Africa. The small problem you might face will be on their system on how to follow step by step until payments. I have heard people saying it cant take their visa cards sometimes.

Seats are comfortable and the flight is very short

I hope this will help you.

Philani Moyo - Owner

Shockwave Adventures

Singapore
Level Contributor
378 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Johannesburg to Victoria falls

Dear Philiyani,

Thanks for your recommendation.

I just booked JNB-VF return flight on Fly Africa, the booking went ahead without any problem and I recieved the confirmation throug email immidiately.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Zux

3. Re: Johannesburg to Victoria falls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2016, 09:46