We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safari in Tanzania - is Tanzania-Experience recommended?

Gdansk, Poland
Level Contributor
1 post
25 reviews
Save Topic
Safari in Tanzania - is Tanzania-Experience recommended?

Hello,

I am planing a trip to Tanzania for a 6 days safari. Do you know company called Tanzania-Experience.com? If so could you please write a short review about your safari experience with them or about the quality of their service?

Many Thanks in advance

Findlay, Ohio
Level Contributor
12,485 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Safari in Tanzania - is Tanzania-Experience recommended?

Why don't you ask Tanzania Experience for a list of their clients in Gdansk area of the world, and you contact those people.

Palma de Mallorca...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Safari in Tanzania - is Tanzania-Experience recommended?

I am looking for similar information. I'm in the middle of booking a safari with Tanzania-experience.com and before I send payment would like to hear some reviews.

Can anyone help??

Thanks,

Ruth

Cape Town
Level Contributor
5 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Safari in Tanzania - is Tanzania-Experience recommended?

don't they have a Guestbook or something on their website?

Palma de Mallorca...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Safari in Tanzania - is Tanzania-Experience recommended?

Yes, thankyou, I found this a few weeks back, and been in contact with a few previous clients, so feel much better now and have gone ahead with arrangements.

Fantastic reviews from all I contacted.

Edited: 01 December 2012, 15:56
DC
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Safari in Tanzania - is Tanzania-Experience recommended?

Any update on how the trip with Tanzania-Experience worked out? They're prices seem reasonable. They seem to offer camping or lodge stays - I'm interested what that was like/ what types of places they stay.

Thanks.

Palma de Mallorca...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Safari in Tanzania - is Tanzania-Experience recommended?

I'm not going untill Feb, but will post again when back.

x

7. Re: Safari in Tanzania - is Tanzania-Experience recommended?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 January 2013, 09:35
8. Re: Safari in Tanzania - is Tanzania-Experience recommended?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 January 2013, 04:05
Findlay, Ohio
Level Contributor
12,485 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Safari in Tanzania - is Tanzania-Experience recommended?

Pamela Schwalbach, you cannot self promote on Travel Advisor, and I notice that you are the contact person for Tanganyika Ancient Routes. Please read the guidelines for this forum.

Osnabruck, Germany
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Safari in Tanzania - is Tanzania-Experience recommended?

We booked a 4 day safari with Tanzania-Experience via the German travel agent Afrika-Scout. We were very pleased the the whole experience. Our guide Daniel was very knowledgeable. The best was that he had contact with other guides in the parks so that we got to see all the animals on our list and more. We would definitely recommend Tanzania-Experience.