We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any comments on Alpha Travel Uk & Pollmans tour and Safari

new york
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Any comments on Alpha Travel Uk & Pollmans tour and Safari

Interested in their services and knowledge for anyone that has used their company.

I have already looked at their website.

Need more input on customer feedback for Alpha - Tanzania safari and Pollmans for Zanzibar tour.

Thank you for your time!

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Level Contributor
12,484 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any comments on Alpha Travel Uk & Pollmans tour and Safari

These don't sound like Tanzania based companies. If they aren't you probably know as much about Tanzania as they do. I would suggest that you get a company that is based in Tanzania (others will only subcontract with a local company since those are the only registered and licensed companies). You will find a lot of Tanzania based companies on www.tatotz.org member page. This is the web site for Tanzania Assoc. of Touring Operators.

new york
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any comments on Alpha Travel Uk & Pollmans tour and Safari

Dear Karl,

Thank you for your information and the detailed message you sent to me directly.

This is the comp. website www.arpsafaris.com

which their Tanzania based company is Ranger Safari Ltd

I checked on the site you mentioned and I noticed Ranger Safari

Alpha Travel (UK) Ltd - Ranger Safaris Ltd (Tanzania) - Pollman's Tours & Safaris Ltd (Kenya)

I will give you an update on what my husband and I finally choose.

London, England
Level Contributor
65 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any comments on Alpha Travel Uk & Pollmans tour and Safari

Hi,

We were on safari with Ranger Safari's a few weeks ago - I can only speak from my experience but they were great - I couldn't rate our tour guide highly enough.

It seems to be one of the biggest safari companies - based in Arusha - they certainly have a lot of trucks!

4. Re: Any comments on Alpha Travel Uk & Pollmans tour and Safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 06:48