We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flightlink baggage size

Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Flightlink baggage size

Hi!, I am traveling on Flightlink (FL06): Zanzibar to Serengeti in 2 days . Can you please let me know what is the maximum baggage size we are allowed to check in, is 26" rolling duffel bag okay? I couldn't find that information anywhere on their website. Can you please share the baggage size allowed and your experience with luggage flying with them. Thank you in advance.

5 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
263 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flightlink baggage size

In theory, yes that baggage should be fine, but keep in mind FlightLink operate smaller aircraft, so it may end up being at the discretion of your gate agent.

Brussels, Belgium
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flightlink baggage size

Hello, I am flying with Flightlink from Arusha to Zanzibar with a backpack (60 L - hight 62 cm). Do you think it is OK ? Many thanks in advance for your help - I can't get this info via the airlines.

Thanks in advance for your help

Arusha Tanzania
Destination Expert
for Tanzania
Level Contributor
2,612 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Flightlink baggage size

Hi

http://www.flightlink.co.tz/faqs scroll down

Brussels, Belgium
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Flightlink baggage size

Thanks for they only say 20kg and not the size. They speak about oversized luggage but impossible to reach them to have the information...

If anyone has the info, please let me know :)

Arusha Tanzania
Destination Expert
for Tanzania
Level Contributor
2,612 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Flightlink baggage size

Hi

+255 (0) 689 141 356 flight link

Reply to: Flightlink baggage size
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted