We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle RAK to Agadir? arriving to Agadir after 9pm

Montreal, Canada
4 posts
2 reviews
2 helpful votes
Shuttle RAK to Agadir? arriving to Agadir after 9pm
Save

Hi, I have two related questions.

1.can someone share a name of reputable shuttle company (private) from Marrakesh Airport to Agadir? (1 person).

2. Can the shuttle company still drive me to Agadir same day? my flight arrives to RAK at 6pm... And probably arriving to Agadir past the 9pm curfew?

Im fully vaccinated.

Thank you!

7 replies to this topic
penna
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
17,133 posts
45 reviews
19 helpful votes
1. Re: Shuttle RAK to Agadir? arriving to Agadir after 9pm
Save

It would be way easier and much cheaper ( including adding the price of your hotel) to just get a hotel then take the bus or get a transfer In the morning.. Unless you can get a transfer company from Agadir that has a trip coming from Agadir near the time you want to go to Agadir so they do not get stuck not being able to return to Marrakech. There are listed buses at 2045 and 2245 at the moment. Both might work for you.

I would expect you would be paying in the 150 Euro range for that trip. If you left around 6 PM you should be in Agadir well before the 9 PM curfew. I am sure you could get a transfer that day though just have to pay a bit more then normal.

Sutton, United...
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
23 reviews
1 helpful vote
2. Re: Shuttle RAK to Agadir? arriving to Agadir after 9pm
Save

If your flight arrives at 6pm, that means you won't get into a cab or transfer until 7pm at the very earliest.

Stay the night in Marrakech.

Montreal, Canada
4 posts
2 reviews
2 helpful votes
3. Re: Shuttle RAK to Agadir? arriving to Agadir after 9pm
Save

Thank you for the advice. I looked into spending the night in Marrakesh as well. I was looking into comfort vs budget, but the curfew doesn't help.

Thx

Montreal, Canada
4 posts
2 reviews
2 helpful votes
4. Re: Shuttle RAK to Agadir? arriving to Agadir after 9pm
Save

Thank you. I think it would be the best option. Not to stress myself in case the flight is delayed.

Dortmund, Germany
Level Contributor
113 posts
5. Re: Shuttle RAK to Agadir? arriving to Agadir after 9pm
Save

we went in a CTM bus from marrakech to agadir after the curfew, there were no issues

Montreal, Canada
4 posts
2 reviews
2 helpful votes
6. Re: Shuttle RAK to Agadir? arriving to Agadir after 9pm
Save

👍

That's great!

Thx for the tip.

penna
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
17,133 posts
45 reviews
19 helpful votes
7. Re: Shuttle RAK to Agadir? arriving to Agadir after 9pm
Save

Like I posted there are 8:45 and 10:45 . The 10:45 bus would work. But if you go this route please book your ticket in advance on their web site or on the Supratours app. CTM might also have night buses.

If you landed at 6 pm You should be able to make the later bus easy.

If you took the number 19 Airport bus that leaves past where the taxis are and ask the driver to let you off at the train station it would be easy (the Supratours station is next to the train station). You could get a meal nearby or at one of the places nearby and across the street or ( including Mcd's ) in the train station.

CTM might have night buses too.

www.ctm.ma

Reply to: Shuttle RAK to Agadir? arriving to Agadir after 9pm
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.