We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling to Fez on Sunday

uk
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Travelling to Fez on Sunday

What is the present mood in Fez. I booked our trip a while ago but an getting a bit worried about going to Morocco at the moment

1. Re: Travelling to Fez on Sunday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 March 2011, 14:05
Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
409 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: Travelling to Fez on Sunday

You will have no problems in Morocco, go and enjoy it. There are many posts already on the forum about the political situation, mainly in the Marrakech forum, which should put your mind at rest.

Medellin, Colombia
Level Contributor
172 posts
113 reviews
3. Re: Travelling to Fez on Sunday

We have been in morocco for almost 2 weeks. No problems at all except peopleare cancelling their reservations. Fez was awesome and very welcoming

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
10,725 posts
172 reviews
4. Re: Travelling to Fez on Sunday

Don¨t be worry!!!

It is safe and OK in Morocco!!!

Me self I go there in May.

Fes
Level Contributor
573 posts
5. Re: Travelling to Fez on Sunday

Life is going on as usual here in Fes. Things are very normal/calm.

uk
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: Travelling to Fez on Sunday

Thankyou all for your comments I was getting a bit worried. Now I'm so excited. We have left a few nights without accomidation so we are free to leave the city. To explor a bit further out without having to worrie about getting back to the hotel.

7. Re: Travelling to Fez on Sunday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 19:46